No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to get rid of my shifter slop, and maybe a shorter throw shifter, I can't seem to find anything decent for less than 300 bucks.

Is there an more cost effective way to properly do this?

Comment

Anyone selling a set of euro trim for a late model? need a complete set and i'd prefer not to buy new

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        Anyone selling a set of euro trim for a late model? need a complete set and i'd prefer not to buy new

Just fiberglass us trim

Comment

Ugh, no thanks. Not worth the level of effort. I don't have any US trim to modify anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
            Looking to get rid of my shifter slop, and maybe a shorter throw shifter, I can't seem to find anything decent for less than 300 bucks.

The little bushings...

Mine has a z3 shift lever in it. I don't know the cost however as it came with it... The shifts are nice and not super long, best I've felt, but I've not felt tons of cars.
            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
            Originally posted by roguetoaster
            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Z4 3.0 is what I have on my car. Love it.
              sigpic

Comment

Anybody have experience with good exhaust shop around pdx/van area to weld on my magnaflow muffler that won't charge me arm and leg? Also still lookin for e28 wing...
                "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Are depo smileys discontinued?, you used to be able to get a set for 140 all day long, I can't find any for less than 225. Wtf.

Comment

spotted this guy earlier today, like 20 minutes ago in tacoma, 6th and pearl

My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

selling my smoked tail lights, late model.

My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Looking for a pair of Blazers/Warriors tickets for Sunday the 13th. Preferably nosebleed section. Yes, I already troll CL, but deals on there are meh at best. Still blows my mind what nosebleeds cost now...
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                          Looking for a pair of Blazers/Warriors tickets for Sunday the 13th. Preferably nosebleed section. Yes, I already troll CL, but deals on there are meh at best. Still blows my mind what nosebleeds cost now...
                          Yep they've jacked the prices up like crazy. $60 tickets are now like $150. I don't even go anymore
                          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                          '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                          '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                          '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                            Yep they've jacked the prices up like crazy. $60 tickets are now like $150. I don't even go anymore
                            Fucking blows. Would like to go before the season is over. I used to go all the time, but it's way too expensive to consider now.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post

I'll be using a complete 1999 z3 2.8 shifter mechanism, from selector rod up, using garagstic front carrier bushings and the shifter carrier; I'll post a video when all is said and done.

Comment

have been debating on doing all my body work myself, fixing scratches and door dings and rock chips and all the rust. after some minor rust repair i attempted fixing this area today because it was bothering me, and it turned out great so far. i think i'm going to paint the entire car myself :)

the lower rusty lower valance has already had its cancers removed and new metal welded in and repaired. now time for the upper area.

wet sanded and masked off

first coat of primer

second coat of primer

may wetsand and do 1 more light coat of primer, wet sand again then put on real paint x2 then gloss :)
                                My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X