Originally posted by moreoff View Post
      Yesss euro valance and trim ;D all from the dealership :-D
      Car's looking good!
      sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
        Car's looking good!
        thanks, it's getting there. i slacked on it for awhile because i was super busy with work and school.
        i immediately did all the major mechanical stuff when i first got it, but nothing else.

now it's almost summer time so i'm in a huge rush to get the body looking perfect so i can drive it every sunny day :)
        My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

just ordered a ryan-g splitter yesterday to go onto the new iS lip.

i'm going to undercoat the entire valance, fog blanks and brake ducts, then have it painted glossy black to match the car.

But the filler plate in the middle of the valance, the lip and the splitter are going to be a flat black. just to have some contrast on the front end.
          My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
            where did you have that done? is it in portland?

i have a set of ebay headers that i want to get coated for my s50b30us
            If you're looking for a place a bit closer, Performance Coatings in Auburn did all the turbo piping/headers on my trans am for a very fair price. I even accidentally dropped the up pipe and it didn't scratch!
            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
              If you're looking for a place a bit closer, Performance Coatings in Auburn did all the turbo piping/headers on my trans am for a very fair price. I even accidentally dropped the up pipe and it didn't scratch!
              Nice. I'll give them a call and see what they want to do my header. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
              My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                If you're looking for a place a bit closer, Performance Coatings in Auburn did all the turbo piping/headers on my trans am for a very fair price.
                An eta and a trans am, I like your style.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  There is more to do to an m20 to make fast than an m42. It say be a man and go 24v.

There is so much more to being a man, than anything you would do with a car. It makes it hard to take you seriously when talking about this stuff when you talk like this.

Maybe when you're married, have kids, and are a combat vet, I might listen when you talk about what it is to be a man. Until then, let's just talk about car shit.

Comment

Car shit below!

Just got e28 single mass flywheel back from the Machinist. I didnt see the reflection of the ceiling fan till now lol!
                    M30 swap FTW simple 12 valve single cam, cheap and simple. You are going from an m10, to an m20.. m30 is fun I've heard :)

Last edited by the imitator; 04-17-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

I would love to get a touring one day to have as a daily driver and swap an m30 into it. Then eventually turbo it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
                      My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Hopefully I can get this M90 block soon, so I can overbore it, and then stroke it.. and then turbo it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                          There is so much more to being a man, than anything you would do with a car. It makes it hard to take you seriously when talking about this stuff when you talk like this.

Maybe when you're married, have kids, and are a combat vet, I might listen when you talk about what it is to be a man. Until then, let's just talk about car shit.
                          Y so serious
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Adam, BTW, I'm only a week in but two is like...whoa.
                            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Oh look, a list of stuff you voluntarily signed up for. Before I knock you for using the over played combat vet card, what did you do?

Comment

sigpic
                                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X