Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
    PSA: don't drink and order parts!

Any body need some brand new depo e32/34 headlights with pigtails?
    i dont drink. but damn does my credit card company love me right now :rofl:

i've bought every single part that i need including some extra to prep my car for paint.

all new seals + trim everywhere :o
    My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

i definitely should have planned ahead more and made just 1 big giant order to save myself shipping costs.

but i made like 15 small orders for 3 different places. bavauto,bma,ecs
      My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Let me barrow a credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
          i definitely should have planned ahead more and made just 1 big giant order to save myself shipping costs.

but i made like 15 small orders for 3 different places. bavauto,bma,ecs
          Let know next time you need anything, I might be able to give you a deal.

Comment

My PP is setup so it can just take money straight out of my card without a PP balance. FML lolol
            -Andy

Comment

^ I've made some terrible decisions before, but doing that is definitely near the top. Horrible idea.
              -Peter
              '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
              '91 318is slicktop project
              '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
              '00 Tundra

Comment

I've had my account hooked up to paypal since 2006, it's a good feeling knowing if there's a rare piece that pops up or something you need you can just jump on it without the worry of lack of funds.

Comment

I've had my accounts connected as long as PayPal has had it as an option.

Comment

Anybody else see this shit on the 205 bridge north?...happened friday. The girly snapped a few clean shots as we passed.

what the fuck.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

What the hell... That trailer looks like it should have been decommissioned a while ago. Ouch. I'll have to show my step dad this, he works in the trucking industry. Lol.
                      sigpic
                      1990 Brilliantrot 325i (Always a project)
                      2015 Alpine 320xi (Daily)

Comment

Originally posted by KLiz90 View Post
                        What the hell... That trailer looks like it should have been decommissioned a while ago. Ouch. I'll have to show my step dad this, he works in the trucking industry. Lol.
                        thats an easy one, 'tarded truck driver forgot to lock the slider on the trailer. those axels on trailers slide back and forth to distribute the weight differently depending on the load. if you don't lock it after adjusting it, it can slide around, and if the brakes locked on the trailer, like if the air failed, then this can happen. dumbass will probably loose his job.
                        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Does anyone in the Seattle area have a Peake Reader (16 pin version) that I can borrow/come by and use to pull some codes?
                          1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                          2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                          1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Memorial day weekend traveling

Anyone have experience driving south along I5 from Seattle to Northern Cali on memorial day weekend?
                            How shitty of traffic should I expect?

My current plan is to leave early (5am) on Saturday.
                            m106 1990 e30
                            e36 daily
                            e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                              thats an easy one, 'tarded truck driver forgot to lock the slider on the trailer. those axels on trailers slide back and forth to distribute the weight differently depending on the load. if you don't lock it after adjusting it, it can slide around, and if the brakes locked on the trailer, like if the air failed, then this can happen. dumbass will probably loose his job.
                              Yeah, that's true. I have seen/heard a lot of dumb shit like that from people not taking the time to make sure everything is good to go. Doesn't look like anyone else was involved at all. Mistakes like that can have big consequences.
                              sigpic
                              1990 Brilliantrot 325i (Always a project)
                              2015 Alpine 320xi (Daily)

Comment

Hey who's driving a alpine late model coupe on style 5s or baskets painted grey with a m badge on the trunk?
                                My girlfriend sent me a picture of the car, and it was clean!
                                sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                                1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                                1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                                1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                                (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                                1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                                2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                                2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Working...
                                X