• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
    :| Aren't they the same?
    Yeah

Comment

Notch the driver's side fender and do a US E21 antenna.

Comment

OMG Im losing it. I need a cluster with NINE inspection lights.... survey says... thats an EARLY one :blowup::letitout:

edit: is anyone driving up from Portland to Seattle in the next few days?
        Last edited by 2mAn; 05-02-2014, 09:37 PM.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

scored this today off the clearance rack at harbor freight - $22 after tax
          updated the firmware and already read some codes and reset some codes on my buddies newer jetta.

plus a ton of other stuff, socket extensions, wobble extensions all sorts of stuff.
          50% off from clearance plus i convinced the cashier to let me use another 25% off coupon on top of that.

today was a good day.
          My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

yeah last time i was there i saw the same extensions and goodies, that was on tuesday lol

i picked up a new set of torx sockets

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
              OMG Im losing it. I need a cluster with NINE inspection lights.... survey says... thats an EARLY one :blowup::letitout:

edit: is anyone driving up from Portland to Seattle in the next few days?

Haha, i got bored and did some comparing did some comparing of the clusters I had laying around.

#1 88 seta 7 lights motometer
              #2 91 318is 7 lights motometer
              #3 euro late "I" 7 lights vdo
              #4 euro early 323i 9 lights vdo

Sorry #4's not for sale, but i do know someone driving to Tacoma sun/mon.

Do you need an eta or i cluster?

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                Why do you need one with a specific number of inspection lights?
                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

its the easiest way to differentiate between an early and late model. I think I may have it figured out though
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I mix and matched pieces. My original speedo and odo were toast, found a random cluster that those worked and swapped in a 7k tach.

Good luck man, I really want to see this thing ripping it up.
                    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350

Comment

What kind of fasteners hold the driver's side kick panel to the dash? I just tried putting mine back in and realized I have nothing...

Comment

The ones attached to the lever
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

The sound isn't too bad for a cellphone video.

Wuuub wuuub wuuub wuuub wuuub wuuub.
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Last edited by Twelvizm; 05-04-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I HATE the Post Office sometimes!! I bought a set of tweeters from Bmr on here and while he paid for first class postage ($4), the damn box was wrapped in express mail tape. I had to pay $14 for the difference to get them 2 days later than I was supposed to. I'm really effing annoyed. Brandon, if I'm ever in Bellingham you can buy me a pitcher of beer. :)
                            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Any good suggestions for high bulbs? I miss the output of hid's but i switched to regular because waiting for my highs to warm up was pointless. I currently have some 100w 3000k Chinese crap bulbs and they're ok but I'd like something brighter

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                                Any good suggestions for high bulbs? I miss the output of hid's but i switched to regular because waiting for my highs to warm up was pointless. I currently have some 100w 3000k Chinese crap bulbs and they're ok but I'd like something brighter
                                Bixenons for that quad high...http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=321623
                                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X