• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wschnitz View Post
    proper meat + ride height > everything else
    this
    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Agreed. That's why I'm going with OEM+ AMG wheels, proper sized tires, and an H&R Cup Kit. It will be a bit more responsive, without ruining the ride quality. It'll lower the front by 60mm and the rear by 40mm.

Crappy photo, but it should look pretty close to this.
      Last edited by Twelvizm; 05-26-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

MMMMmmm good.

I hate ETAs by the way, track car is being a massive dick. Found the other CPS, will probably have to replace that one too...
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          MMMMmmm good.

I hate ETAs by the way, track car is being a massive dick. Found the other CPS, will probably have to replace that one too...

Yeah, that's a bitch one of mine on the e28 broke off in the bell housing, I had to drop the tranny to pound it out from the inside.

The ones on the e30 took me like 10 minutes pulled right out and put new ones in, it's not that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            MMMMmmm good.

I thought everyone hated ETA's? Except for people who commute in E30s.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
              I thought everyone hated ETA's? Except for people who commute in E30s.

They're great with a chip and headers, mine keeps up with m20b25 cars no problem, I like the lower power band a lot better. It may not be crazy fast but all the power is useable, my "i" car didn't have that nice torque feeling I get from the eta.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                They're great with a chip and headers, mine keeps up with m20b25 cars no problem, I like the lower power band a lot better. It may not be crazy fast but all the power is useable, my "i" car didn't have that nice torque feeling I get from the eta.
                wat.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Eta's were factory tuned for economy, add a chip, let it breath a little more and it's another beast.

I cars were factory tuned for performance so just adding a chip doesn't really do all that much.

With stock gears I can pull on an I car up to 100 then I get passed when I hit 4th if I had 3.73 my car would smoke I cars until I hit about 130 and just ran out of revs

Comment

Shit just got crazy in here.

Comment

Mmmm, more Merc.

Comment

Classy

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Mmmm, more Merc.

Enough with the MB. I'm happy for you but I don't come to this forum to see pics of my wife's car. She has the same e320 in the same color combo and it is a great practical car and all but don't expect to get anyone's panty's wet with a dime a dozen circa 2000 4door auto that is 1/2 the way to minivan.

Ditch the AMG wheels and the V6 auto and go back to something really classy like an m30 on weaves.

Comment

Originally posted by danielmp View Post
                            Ditch the AMG wheels and the V6 auto and go back to something really classy like an m30 on weaves.

Boring.

I like my euroweaves on E21's.

Comment

And FYI, mine is a '97. Its an inline 6. There's no way I would buy the V6 and deal with a harmonic balanced motor. No thanks.

Comment

And FYI, mine is a '97. Its an inline 6.
                                My apologies, but let's call a spade a spade: it's a great family hauler fit for old guys with golf clubs in the back and pretty women with louis vuitton diaper bags. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy driving my wife's as a change of pace and plan to keep it for a while but I have to chuckle inside when I see a w210 rimmed up and dropped down. It's not a sports car or even a sporty car, just a plush capable cruiser to take the kids to church in.

Comment

Working...
                                X