Clear All

Has anyone seen this rear seat before?? It's next
    On my hit list...

-Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
      Has anyone seen this rear seat before?? It's next
      On my hit list...

Regular 318ic vert seats
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
        all seriousness though, I'm still on the fence about the m30/m5x thing, I'm looking to make 250-300hp to the ground, Naturally aspirated, and not spend a shit ton of money. I have been leaning towards the M30 because they seem to be a lot easier to find these days, cheaper, reliable, and.....well South African market did have a E30 333i, and of course Hartage....
        But the whole 10mpg thing is spooking me.
        It would be nice to go M5x or even M54, but I'm not sure I am up to the wiring challenge, and it seems lately I have seen a lot of swaps go really sour in a hurry, with everything from crank with no spark, no fuel, to runs like shit, with no fixes to be found. Almost like a ghost in the machine scenario.....

I dunno man, my franken-seta seems to be doing the job for now, but I still want more oomph....
        You wont make that power from an m30, m50, or m52 n/a without spending a shit ton. s5x might be able make around 250 with all the bolt ons.

On that note, I have a full m106 turbo set-up I'd be willing to part with.
        m106 1990 e30
        e36 daily
        e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
          all seriousness though, I'm still on the fence about the m30/m5x thing, I'm looking to make 250-300hp to the ground, Naturally aspirated, and not spend a shit ton of money. I have been leaning towards the M30 because they seem to be a lot easier to find these days, cheaper, reliable, and.....well South African market did have a E30 333i, and of course Hartage....
          But the whole 10mpg thing is spooking me.
          It would be nice to go M5x or even M54, but I'm not sure I am up to the wiring challenge, and it seems lately I have seen a lot of swaps go really sour in a hurry, with everything from crank with no spark, no fuel, to runs like shit, with no fixes to be found. Almost like a ghost in the machine scenario.....

I dunno man, my franken-seta seems to be doing the job for now, but I still want more oomph....

Those horror stories mostly come from people who bought a random harness adapter or make there own without any prior experience.

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
          You wont make that power from an m30, m50, or m52 n/a without spending a shit ton. s5x might be able make around 250 with all the bolt ons.

On that note, I have a full m106 turbo set-up I'd be willing to part with.
          I think even S52 with bolt ons puts down around ~210-230whp.. Plenty for an E30 though

Comment

Can't decide if I want tint anymore. Or if I want to go fishbowl clear look. I like my tint but its all scratched up inside. And starting to purple.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Did you buy the 535 that a guy was selling down here? I was eyeballing that car. Great deal

Mine has no power steering and no a/c. Car weighed basically identical to what it weighed when I had the M20.

Yup. That was the one. Paint was a little rougher but the spares and upgrades made it well worth it. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408504230.165624.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	7169051

Comment

Anyone here have frontier internet? As of recent ive been getting abysmal speeds and huge freaking lag spikes that ruin CS:GO matches and making doing anything productive impossible.

25/25mb has turned into an average of 10mb/5mb or worse.

If only there were other options besides them and commiecast here.
                willschnitz

Comment

Every serious gamer I know, uses century link. Do you live at home? Replace router, and if your on dsl. A lot can aaffect the speed

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                    Every serious gamer I know, uses century link. Do you live at home? Replace router, and if your on dsl. A lot can aaffect the speed
                    I work in networking and have instructed him how to fix it but he doesn't listen to reason

Comment

This.
                      I recently replaced a 4th old router and that action alone has doubled my speed.
                      A quality router can make a world of difference.
                      sigpic
                      Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                        I work in networking and have instructed him how to fix it but he doesn't listen to reason
                        I have done so Mr networking engineer. Doesn't work. Its a service issue on their end. Have replaced multiple things and done multiple different things to fix it. No bueno. It always happens in the same period of time too.
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                          This.
                          I recently replaced a 4th old router and that action alone has doubled my speed.
                          A quality router can make a world of difference.
                          Yup if you torrent on a "free" router you are gonna have a bad time, also I am pretty sure he has 2 DHCP's running

Comment

CL is bottom of the barrel service in seattle area, maybe it's better near you?

Wschnitz, you're not using wireless right?

Comment

Its just very unlikely, that everyone except has perfect Internet. Everything from the phones in the house, lines, filters, routers etc. Can affect DSL. I use "scatter creek" as my provider. I had 1/10th my speed, replaced the free routher with one I bought, and am get 2x the speed I pay for

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Gah. Fuck. I want to sell my car.

I don't want to sell my car.

I want to sell my car.

Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X