PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30Pacman View Post
    Ooh i guess it's true what they say; gingers are feisty. Simma down nah. Clearly Your mother never taught you to keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say by your worthless 12k post count. Do this forum a favor and get off the internet an get over yourself please.
    Lololololol. "Worthless". Please, tell me all the great things you've done for this forum over the last few years. Actually, don't. I won't read it. Another retard to add to my growing ignore list. Dumbshits like you are why this community sucks now.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      Lololololol. "Worthless". Please, tell me all the great things you've done for this forum over the last few years. Actually, don't. I won't read it. Another retard to add to my growing ignore list. Dumbshits like you are why this community sucks now.
      Man you sure do got a mouth piece on ya. Funny cause I actually just read elsewhere that people don't come on r3v anymore cause of you. Your right though I haven't done much for the forum considering I've only been member for few months. But all I've seen from you is raping people on prices for parts an posting just pointless comments in tons of threads. Congrats bro your cool on a forum, here's a cookie
      "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Man you sure do got a mouth piece on ya. Funny cause I actually just read elsewhere that people don't come on r3v anymore cause of you. Your right though I haven't done much for the forum considering I've only been member for few months. But all I've seen from you is raping people on prices for parts an posting just pointless comments in tons of threads. Congrats bro your cool on a forum, here's a cookie
        Lololololol
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Who the fuck is this guy, holy shit.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Who the fuck is this guy, holy shit.
            I know, Right?

'Bout time.:nice:
            sigpic
            Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Some people just take the internet much too serious. I just like to call it as it is, but guess I rustled some feathers in the process eh. Lol it's ok life goes on..
              "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Post a couple thousand more times before flying off the handle and expecting us to care

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                  Post a couple thousand more times before flying off the handle and expecting us to care
                  This
                  Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

:popcorn:
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

You're totally right: they come to r3v for great posts like this.

Comment

Good morning guys!

Comment

Good morning guys!

Good morning sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            Good morning sir.
                            Those MotoMeter gauges you sold me for that insanely high price (20$) turned out to be decently high quality and didnt even need the odometer gears! You scammer!

Comment

Those MotoMeter gauges you sold me for that insanely high price (20$) turned out to be decently high quality and didnt even need the odometer gears! You scammer!
                              I wouldn't even offer your money back. I sent it to my long lost cousin in Nigeria. I guess there's a prince who can turn that $20 into $5000...? Guess I'll find out in a couple weeks.

Comment

WTS Motometer gauge cluster 100$ PST

Comment

Working...
                                X