X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
    What is that, now?
    E30 moonroof? If it is, nice find!
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

anybody wanna goto riff raff? got a spare ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
        E30 moonroof? If it is, nice find!

That it is; I had to offer a bit more than asking price since 4 people had called dibs.. sorry, bids over dibs

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
          anybody wanna goto riff raff? got a spare ticket
          I've held my tongue for years while people have berated you. Even given you the benefit of the the doubt. But, now I have to say it. You really are an idiot aren't' you? Riff Raff? What a walking shit pile of no talent. The only thing going for him is that there are people with less intelligence than him willing to throw money at him.
          :hitler:

Comment

With that said, you buy the drinks and the weed, and I'm there.

Comment

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Im sneaking some blunts into the show hidden inside my leg, its perfect for such tasks

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                  Anybody know of LED sealed beams that don't look like complete shyte?

I want to have better lighting without having to convert from sealed beams to ellips just to then drop in a HID kit.

I found the Sylvania Zevo which pretty much fit the bill except they are high/lows... I am looking for just the low beams.
                  Not sure why you would want an LED light that only does low beams?

From what I have read JW Speaker would be the way to go if you want great lighting, but I admit they are pretty ugly, not to mention the 8630 is ~$500/each.

I have been doing quite a bit of research, and decided converting to US ellips and then installing morimoto H1 mini projectors with some OEM Denso ballasts and XB35 bulbs should be good enough. I really wanted to do a D2s retro-fit, but after contacting Lightwerkz they highly recommended against it as it is much more difficult to install and seal properly.

Daniel
                  1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
                  2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Adam, I love you.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      Im sneaking some blunts into the show hidden inside my leg, its perfect for such tasks
                      incredibowl m420s are great for this type of activity, small, killer volume, inline design with a screen, and uses a glass bowl :)

Comment

UPDATE: We built a custom air suspension setup for this Bavaria a few months after this video was released. Click here to read an article with amazing photos...

Not sure why, but wow this makes me want a Bavaria quite badly.
                        (Youtube BBcode thing appears to be broken or buggered up...)
                        -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                        -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Nesset View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZR2iV51-k0

Not sure why, but wow this makes me want a Bavaria quite badly.
                          (Youtube BBcode thing appears to be broken or buggered up...)
                          Looks sooo good bagged...
                          -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                          08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                          318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                          '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                          Originally posted by roguetoaster
                          Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                            Looks sooo good bagged...
                            Agreed! I loved it even with chopped coils. I would go coils just because I'm not really a fan of bags but, it sure does look fine. Sad how cheap these Bavaria's can be bought for in nice condition. He sold that Bavaria with the Air suspension for 10.5k...

Edit: Ohh no, the Bavaria's even have those flip down rear license plates for the gas cap access... When your car does that, it was designed for one thing. Sexiness.
                            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Nesset View Post
                              Agreed! I loved it even with chopped coils. I would go coils just because I'm not really a fan of bags but, it sure does look fine. Sad how cheap these Bavaria's can be bought for in nice condition. He sold that Bavaria with the Air suspension for 10.5k...

Edit: Ohh no, the Bavaria's even have those flip down rear license plates for the gas cap access... When your car does that, it was designed for one thing. Sexiness.
                              Coolest dang thing! Why don't modern cars have neat features anymore? Most look like blobs...

I've really wanted to build an e9 or bavaria for a while now...
                              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                              Originally posted by roguetoaster
                              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

I wish that all cars looked like their suspension was completely broken and their wheels were about to fall off.
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X