No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone trying to grab a beer here in the vancouver area?

Comment

Anybody local have a known working camshaft position sensor I can use for a test? I am trying to rule out this running rough issue on the e36 and I'm tired of buying parts to throw at it.

Part number is 12141703221, same on all e36, e34, e39, e38. I will buy you lunch, and award you freedom bux.
      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

I passed the last emissions test today. Nice feeling since it's swapped s52.

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
          Anyone trying to grab a beer here in the vancouver area?
          Wish I would of seen this sooner. A few of us R3v guys went out for drinks last night. Where about in the coove are you?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Damn! I'm quite close to evergreen highschool/dmv area.. I'll usually head to the east vancouver mcmenamins, but always down for a journey.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
              Wish I would of seen this sooner. A few of us R3v guys went out for drinks last night. Where about in the coove are you?
              Damn! I'm quite close to evergreen highschool/dmv area.. I'll usually head to the east vancouver mcmenamins, but always down for a journey.
              I'm always down with an e30 cruise for beer
              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
              '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
              '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Dude I live right up the street from you basically. I'm off Mill Plain and Olympia and Janderson lives near by too. We'll get some beers soon enough. I'm a regular at Out A Bounds bar

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                I'm always down with an e30 cruise for beer
                I already know your down. We should all have a small gtg... like a BBQ or something....

Comment

So like a mini-AbeBQ? I didn't realize you lived so close to me either lol
                  Last edited by shameson; 07-05-2015, 09:58 AM.
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                  '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Going to RDM. Anyone wanna roll?

Comment

What is this RDM you speak of?
                      Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Red Door Meet. Its in Portland and basically resembles a scene from the first Fast and the Furious movie. Its fun to go if you got nothing better to do on a Sunday

Comment

ah. Is it a bunch of driftoritos or is "more mature" than that?

Comment

Little of both. There are some cool clean cars that show up, then you got your typical riff raff Hondas and such.

Comment

Nice. I'm out. I'm in Bothell and am continuing to lubricate my liver after last night.

Comment

Damn! Cool to know we are all pretty close by, if anyone is down tonight let me know, of course I'm e30less but on my way to being otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X