PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup

Haven't been on here in awhile. Whats new? iX is about to be off the road getting some shit done so I can sell it.

Comment

So I just bought a moonroof.
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

Anyone hiring locally?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
          Sup

Haven't been on here in awhile. Whats new? iX is about to be off the road getting some shit done so I can sell it.
          Y u do dis

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
          So I just bought a moonroof.
          fakkkkkkkk u

I need moonroof in my life :(
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post

I need moonroof in my life :(
            and I need a new testicle to replace the one I paid with.
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

the 88 325is is fast!!!!!! just got done going around the block (car has no plates).

fired up the first try today, but 20 minutes before I had to leave for work. Buttoned up the exhaust in the dark afterwards and now she purrs :)

only problem was that the fan water pump pulley bolts I had left finger tight and it sounded like something in the head knocking... oops. '

pics tomorrow!!!

Comment

^glad you're making some progress broski. Let's go for a drive soon.
                Hank Ahrens
                1984 Alpine Coupe
                1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                  Sup

I've heard that before. You mean it this time? ;)
                  '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    the 88 325is is fast!!!!!! just got done going around the block (car has no plates).

fired up the first try today, but 20 minutes before I had to leave for work. Buttoned up the exhaust in the dark afterwards and now she purrs :)

only problem was that the fan water pump pulley bolts I had left finger tight and it sounded like something in the head knocking... oops. '

pics tomorrow!!!
                    Pics, you one legged bastard!

Comment

I don't have a shop anymore...

I don't have the tools that I did before. I'm done having a car I have to tinker with.
                      Maybe down the line I'll get another e30 but, for now I'd rather have something else.

Comment

Yay now I get to do 4 hours of English...
                        Hank Ahrens
                        1984 Alpine Coupe
                        1978 911sc

Comment

...why? We no use Engrish good here on r3v!
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Hey Austin, is your 330is the car you are getting the SP plates for? How is that process going?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=368676

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                              Hey Austin, is your 330is the car you are getting the SP plates for? How is that process going?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=368676
                              I'm kind of at a crossroads right now. Debating between a vanity plate or SP plates. I know lots of folks who daily drive with SP plates, but I'm not that lucky and I would like to be able to drive it without issue anytime I wanted.

My plates expire towards the end of January, so I have a bit of time to decide. I will probably just do it so I don't have to smog it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                I'm kind of at a crossroads right now. Debating between a vanity plate or SP plates. I know lots of folks who daily drive with SP plates, but I'm not that lucky and I would like to be able to drive it without issue anytime I wanted.

My plates expire towards the end of January, so I have a bit of time to decide. I will probably just do it so I don't have to smog it again.
                                That why i like Cowliitz county, no Smog

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                                X