PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
    Nope, want a pair. Will take cash offers though.

PM me how much you want for your moon roof? I know you just bought it, but maybe?
    Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
      PM me how much you want for your moon roof? I know you just bought it, but maybe?
      Pm sent. 750 takes it, or full/partial trade for cool stuff. I do like rc090's...
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

Stab in the dark here:
        Does anyone have a Euro rear bumper they want to part with for cheap-ish? I'll be in the market for one again in about 2 weeks. Doesn't have to be perfect, just complete. Minor dents, minor rust, and scuffed up trim is ok, and actually preferred. If you've seen my pile, you'll understand...
        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Anyone have an m20b27 they want get rid of?
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

I happen to have a extra rear euro bumper, doesn't have any trim though, and just minor wobbles for bends, needing 250 to get the rest of my parts from up north.

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
              I love the zip tie accent. E30s are really the only car that can pull off a zip tie.

That lip had a rough life, it's back to a stock lip and a more functional ride height no more zip ties

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                That lip had a rough life after Roman sold it to Rick and then me, it's back to a stock lip and a more functional ride height no more zip ties
                That's for sure. Poor rare Foha lip :(
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                  I happen to have a extra rear euro bumper, doesn't have any trim though, and just minor wobbles for bends, needing 250 to get the rest of my parts from up north.
                  can you PM me some pictures?
                  Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

anyone have any door handles/lock tumblers for sale? I think i can dremel these plates off
                    '99 e46 323i - wrecked
                    '87 e30 325iS - sold
                    '91 e30 325i - sold
                    '89 e30 M3 - fun car
                    '09 e91 328i - sold
                    '97 impreza - rally car - flipped
                    '08 impreza - new rally car
                    '01 996 tt - more fun car
                    '82 Ford f350 - work truck

Comment

Originally posted by ebox86 View Post
                      anyone have any door handles/lock tumblers for sale? I think i can dremel these plates off
                      Thank god.
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

I hate 24v's always have, always will idk what the fuck I was thinking when I decided to do this swap. I'm so close to just scrapping it and putting a 12v back. Good ole m20 has never given me this many problems....

Comment

Usually helps to read the instructions ;P

Finally got the right windshield from stealership, first one they sent to my parents was for like a 7 series or something, was like wider then my car and had the auto braking attachment lol.

Annoyed that It has a tint strip, but whatever.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

The instructions are widely available for putting an m50tu In an 86+ car. There's very little info for putting an nv in an 85 with an e34 harness

Comment

What's causing you problems?
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

First it wouldn't crank, due to an old starter, got it to crank, then I had no fuel, had my ground hooked up poorly, fixed that and I got fuel, then when I went to check spark I noticed the holes where the spark plugs were had filled up with water, cleaned all that out, tested power to the coils, I'm getting 10.6v. Austin says that's enough, I feel it should be 12, then I lost fuel pressure, when I went to check the fuel line where it enters the rail it had so much pressure I shot fuel 5ft in the air and got a nice shower, then i tried cranking again, noticed I didn't hear the fuel pump, now I only get fuel with the relay jumped. It doesn't appear that injectors are firing, the obscene amount of pressure and the fact that I just can t smell fuel leads me to believe that, it tries to fire with starting fluid. I've tested cps, it's within spec. I'm gonna check to see if I have power to the injectors and check out the injector ground tommorow, but I'm not sure why I'm back to no fuel unless I jump the relay. It's just one problem after the next

Comment

Working...
                                X