X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
    Guys ls1 swaps are fucking awesome.
    You get a ride in one or something?

You're right LS1s are pretty freaking awesome, so much tq at idle you can take off without even giving it any gas. I need to get my truck going again I need to do a nice smoky burnout with it I bought a short shifter kit for it like sept last year and still haven't felt the bloody thing Stupid paint, also stupid homework contantly
    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Anybody else have the "subscribe to forum" emails stop coming? I get updates from threads but not the midnight emails telling what happened during the day to each forum...
      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
      Originally posted by roguetoaster
      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

^I've noticed that I stopped getting emails for my pm's. My bet would be the whole software update they're planning.
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

Blame Tapatalk - it's sending me random emails for stuff, and running the battery down. I had to resort to calling some old Voodoo Priest just to figure out how to get to the r3v forum root directory.

I don't blame the developers - I blame some idiot creative person who was probably running a design meeting along this line:

"Can we combine all of a users feeds in to an easily accessible front page?"

devs: "Sure, but it will slow performance down."

designer: "Well, let's just get snapshots then, and we can send updates to the user each time something changes in their feed."

devs: "Do we have a user story to support this functionality?"

designer: "Just make it happen, and have it ready for this afternoon's update patch."

devs: "Let's get the Jr dev working on this, I am going to check my profile on Linkedin and see if any new job offers are open."
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
            Anybody else have the "subscribe to forum" emails stop coming? I get updates from threads but not the midnight emails telling what happened during the day to each forum...
            YES. Thought it was Yahoo pissed at me because I had 50k emails in my box and maybe closed my account down, but no.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
              ughhhhhhhhhh starting to compile a parts list for this S52 swap, and holy balls, the DME reflash/tune and re wiring of the obd2 harness is crazy money...

oh and i am getting new sport seats and one-touch windows

im fucking broke

It will all be worth it! :D:D:D

You don't want to know what I've spent on M3 parts... everything is crazy expensive. Rear bumper and trunklid cost as much as an e30!
              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                It will all be worth it! :D:D:D

You don't want to know what I've spent on M3 parts... everything is crazy expensive. Rear bumper and trunklid cost as much as an e30!
                holy balls that is ridiculous. thank goodness im only building a standard E30 lol.

Got my new seats in (I scored vinyl sport seats from a 92 318i vert), and man what a difference. Im not sure if its because the seats have low usage on them, but they are seriously so comfy, and the bolsters really keep you in place...cant wait to pair them with the S52...its gonna be glorious
                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                  Guys ls1 swaps are fucking awesome.
                  If you think regular LS motors are great, you should feel an LS with some boost.
                  84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                  Manual swap all the things!

Comment

E30 m3 cl sea 15k

Looks decent flexible on price lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kye View Post
                      Looks decent flexible on price lol.
                      Must be a troll ad. If not, that will go quickly.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                        Got my new seats in (I scored vinyl sport seats from a 92 318i vert), and man what a difference. Im not sure if its because the seats have low usage on them, but they are seriously so comfy, and the bolsters really keep you in place...cant wait to pair them with the S52...its gonna be glorious
                        I can relate.
                        My seta has a comfort interior and the new car has perfect leather sports in it. I love these things. Most comfy seats ever.
                        sigpic
                        Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Now that this guy has posted in Seattle i have to share:

Ive been joking for a couple months now about emailing him something like: I have 500 dollah to make like hot rod, is that enough much monies?

Comment

depending how fucked the car is thats almost worth buying for a heart removal.

I say almost cause auto.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Must be a troll ad. If not, that will go quickly.
                              I thought the same thing. Ad was gone this morning. If it was not a troll I was going after it.

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                                I thought the same thing. Ad was gone this morning. If it was not a troll I was going after it.
                                Same here. Found it within the same hour of posting, but never got a response.
                                Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                                Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Working...
                                X