Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
    looks aftermarket, buttfuckit.
    Pretty sure its an webasto. The cloth cover panel looks the same as all the other e30 moonroofs i can find pics of.. The felt wrapped sun visor panel seems to be unique though.

Comment

You DDing it?

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        Pretty sure its an webasto. The cloth cover panel looks the same as all the other e30 moonroofs i can find pics of.. The felt wrapped sun visor panel seems to be unique though.
        gnarly! :up:
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
          You DDing it?
          Once its insured.. Probably gonna spend more time swapping parts than driving it this month

Comment

Once its insured.. Probably gonna spend more time swapping parts than driving it this month
            Nothing like tempting fate again.

Park it and only use it on the weekends.
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              Nothing like tempting fate again.

Park it and only use it on the weekends.
              I'm the opposite. Park it on the weekends drive to work on the weekdays lol

Wont be driving it until friday at the earliest

Comment

Taking the M-Tech cabrio through emissions in a couple hours... Say a little prayer or whatever you guys do. First time ever driving this car before, so I'm a little nervous.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

There is just too many people out there that driving is probably the 4th priority when they are behind the wheel. Or they are just driving off the end of the hood..
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Hit n run, guy jumped out and ran off on foot.. Recently sold car unregistered. "John waffleswaffleswaffles" Black car is still driveable but been hit a few too many times.
                    That sucks so much, but I guess thats why we have to have uninsured motorist coverage. Its seriously my biggest fear, Im still a little torn what to do now with mine. Its basically "fixed" but theres so many minor cosmetic things I need to fix on mine. I have fenders on the way, but still need a hood and to get my bumpers painted... then its just a bent valence. :hitler:

Sometimes not bad getting a fresh start
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I can't drive nice things and I can't have a garage queen. I would go insane with worry.

I'd just leave all the cosmetic flaws and then you will never worry about some dingbat slamming their door into yours or worse.

Comment

I can't drive nice things and I can't have a garage queen. I would go insane with worry.

I'd just leave all the cosmetic flaws and then you will never worry about some dingbat slamming their door into yours or worse.
                        Even though it will be sleeping in the garage, I doubt it will ever become a garage queen. Its a daily driver soon to be 24v swapped

Comment

Even though it will be sleeping in the garage, I doubt it will ever become a garage queen. Its a daily driver soon to be 24v swapped
                          Thats how I did it, and its been awesome. Im also not concerned about door dings, its mostly destroyed parts as a result of the crazy LA driving.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Is your diamond schwarz car still going to get the S5x or is that going in the white one now?

Comment

Is your diamond schwarz car still going to get the S5x or is that going in the white one now?
                                Most likely going to do S52 in white car and keep black car M50TU.. Might end up salvaging all my expensive bits off the M50TU though.. So undecided atm

Comment

Working...
                                X