No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill paypal 200bux to matt-b if he makes a twerking video for one of my mixtapes

or a blown m42 block with cracked head. his choice

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      Ill paypal 200bux to matt-b if he makes a twerking video for one of my mixtapes

or a blown m42 block with cracked head. his choice
      Would it kill you to use the "$" symbol or to spell out "bucks"?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Nobody would have showed up, even if the snow-pocalypse hadn't happened.
        I've been mobbin' in the IX, its eating this weather like for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Would it kill you to use the "$" symbol or to spell out "bucks"?
          That 'Shift" 4 is such a pain in the ass... the X is much easier.

Comment

bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Originally posted by MortyCrock View Post
              That 'Shift" 4 is such a pain in the ass... the X is much easier.
              I guess so. Can't expect a whole lot out of a guy who looks like Matt fucking Damon with Down's syndrome.

Comment

Thanks for the new signature, Mr. Toes!
                Originally posted by 5Toes
                bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Originally posted by MortyCrock View Post
                  I've been mobbin' in the IX, its eating this weather like for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.
                  I wish the idiots on 5/205 would move over or speed up, the e36 and snow tires has had 0 issues

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

anyone bought shit from Gresham Auto Wrecking? they seem to part out a ton of e46's and i'd really like to find some newer front and rear seats

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                      anyone bought shit from Gresham Auto Wrecking? they seem to part out a ton of e46's and i'd really like to find some newer front and rear seats

I had to get a brake line from them in a pinch, they charged me twice what the dealer wanted, but they pulled it that day, unfortunately they wouldn't pull it until I got there and paid, so I had to sit around for an hour waiting for them to pull a part I paid way too much for, they could have at least had ready for me. I wouldn't deal with them unless absolutely necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post

andy khar is an idiot, i dont use them, after 1 visit

Comment

I recently bought an entire rear hatch for an X3, but turned out to be wrong shade of grey. They actually delivered it and everything. I still need to bring it back to them..

It was an easy mistake on the color, but they said they would refund what I paid, so far no complaints.

I used to buy a lot from them 20+ years ago, but I think ownership has changed since then.
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                            I recently bought an entire rear hatch for an X3, but turned out to be wrong shade of grey. They actually delivered it and everything. I still need to bring it back to them..

It was an easy mistake on the color, but they said they would refund what I paid, so far no complaints.

I used to buy a lot from them 20+ years ago, but I think ownership has changed since then.
                            They've only been there under four years...definitely a change of ownership :)

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Yeah my iX is loving this weather, although I wish I had some nice Blizzaks..

Anyone follow JigzawCustom's on instagram? I just ordered one of those oil cooler vents from him. Always wanted one from a 318is but was worried it'd block airflow to the oil cooler.

This guys' ix is too cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                                Yeah my iX is loving this weather, although I wish I had some nice Blizzaks..

Anyone follow JigzawCustom's on instagram? I just ordered one of those oil cooler vents from him. Always wanted one from a 318is but was worried it'd block airflow to the oil cooler.

This guys' ix is too cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i saw that, anyone with a oil cooler, the air will get deflected over. cool idea though

Comment

Working...
                                X