PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MortyCrock View Post
    I'll still with my coffee, thanks! But I appreciate the offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

^^Lol, such a great show.
      - Greg
      α Team Founding Member
      1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
      2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by Gregolas View Post
        ^^Lol, such a great show.
        One of my top 5 favorite shows of all time.

Comment

If any of you all are interested there's a 325e in decent shape at the lynnwood pick n' pull, got some good pieces off it today, super nice blue interior:

Grabbed some goodies :D :

Comment

So rare to even see an e30 in the yards down here, but even when they show up, they're plucked clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              So rare to even see an e30 in the yards down here, but even when they show up, they're plucked clean.
              Definitely, it's a shame.

I think I'm going to go back tomorrow and grab the other fender as well, the idiots at the lot propped the car up on it and I didn't have a jack.

Still lots of good parts on it as well before it goes to the crusher, if anyone is looking for something I could grab it for them..

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                Still lots of good parts on it as well before it goes to the crusher, if anyone is looking for something I could grab it for them..
                Can you snag the muffler? Or let me know if it's there and no holes in it. Only need the muffler from the subframe back.

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                  Can you snag the muffler? Or let me know if it's there and no holes in it. Only need the muffler from the subframe back.
                  I didn't end up getting up there today but when I do I'll make sure to grab it, I doubt it's going anywhere, and the entire car was rust free, such a waste ...

On a good note though I got the bearing off completely today, but I am worried about a bit of scoring on the inside of the hub... What do you all think? Is it toast? :

The two shiny lines can be felt when I run my fingernail over them, the rest are just cosmetic.

Comment

I wish there was a magical land where there were lots and lots of e30 parts cars...

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                      I didn't end up getting up there today but when I do I'll make sure to grab it, I doubt it's going anywhere, and the entire car was rust free, such a waste ...

On a good note though I got the bearing off completely today, but I am worried about a bit of scoring on the inside of the hub... What do you all think? Is it toast?
                      Ya maybe I can snag the muffler next Saturday. Don't worry about the scoring just sand paper any ridges flat the best you can. Wire wheel the rust off that hub and that should be good.
                      Last edited by RainRider; 04-16-2017, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MortyCrock View Post
                        I wish there was a magical land where there were lots and lots of e30 parts cars...

I know of a place. Only heard of it, never seen. It's reportedly called "Gordonville" and nobody is able to get past the gate.

Comment

I know of a place. Only heard of it, never seen. It's reportedly called "Gordonville" and nobody is able to get past the gate.
                          Unfortunately, it looked like one of his big trees came down and crushed one of the shells over the winter, and maybe tagged one of the others..

There's also a place the PRO3 guys call the E30 Ranch. I'm not sure how many are still there, since I think the owner was starting to slim down his horde.
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I got an e34 540i running + driving for $450. came on e34 original rc090s - full set of 5 with no pitting or curb rash. paint is fucked but clean bodywork.

such a nice car to drive to work this morning lol.

Comment

Anyone have a coupe headliner in decent condition?
                              - Greg
                              α Team Founding Member
                              1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                              2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by Gregolas View Post
                                Anyone have a coupe headliner in decent condition?
                                I have a nice one from an '88...

Comment

Working...
                                X