No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While on the subject of assuming ones gender, I am going to insert a plug for a friend of mine. A few years ago she formed Q Card, a non-profit that focuses on helping queer/trans/gay youth to find the resources they need to receive the right healthcare from their doctors. The Q Card is a free card that can be requested by anyone in the USA from her website. Youth use these cards as a discrete way to inform their primary care about their gender when they are not yet comfortable to bring up the subject on their own.
    She did an initial fundraising in 2014 and that was enough to support the project 3 years, but she is now fundraising again to support the project for another few years. If you are feeling generous and feel like this is something you want to support I know she would greatly appreciate a donation: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/h...-transgender#/

Daniel
    1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
    2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Wtf kinda repsosnse is this... Shit sounds as stupid as the guy who swears the m42 is the best platform e30.

Seriouly Am I missing an adapter of some sort or did some po splice the wrong plug on the harness or

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      It was Male, but never felt like it fully fit the Male role, and so it decided it was Female. It figured you would just need to deal with two Female plugs, and that it's completely natural. If you can't live with two female plugs, then you must have a plug gender bias.

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
        Am I missing an adapter of some sort or did some po splice the wrong plug on the harness or
        EDIT: I guess I posted for the CKP (Crankshaft Position Sensor), I guess you are interested in the Camshaft Position Sensor. Did you try scanning RealOem?
        Last edited by hankolerd; 05-11-2017, 10:46 AM.

Daniel
        1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
        2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Originally posted by wisslerj View Post
          I live in East County but work near Lloyd Center. Heading to Mexico for two weeks tomorrow but will be back (I think :)).

Took the car to the body and paint man to fix a fender lip issue while I'm out. I'll touch base with you when I get back.

Thanks !!
          Actually, just got back from installing some tires on my euroweaves and it turns out one of them is bent. So, if you have a 2nd one you want to sell I'll take it. Paint is not an issue as I will probably get it powder coated.

Or if anyone has a spare laying around. I plan to be up in Seattle area on the 20th if there is one up there.

Wtf kinda repsosnse is this... Shit sounds as stupid as the guy who swears the m42 is the best platform e30.

Seriouly Am I missing an adapter of some sort or did some po splice the wrong plug on the harness or
          Woah there, leave the m42 out of this... Has anyone told you about the gender equality unicorn? You might learn a thing or two.

Comment

I seriously regret not buying the euroweaves on craigslist/offerup last week for $350. fuuuuuuuuck.

Comment

meh

they're ok looking but boat anchors

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Can anyone tell me why my obd2 manual e36 harness has a female plug on harness for the cps. Cps on block is also female. So...

Nothing wrong with a little girl on girl...

On a serious note, you either need a cps with the male plug or one of these:

I would just buy a new cps with the correct plug..
                Last edited by pandaboo911; 05-11-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Checked, we only had a spare 14" weave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                    Nothing wrong with a little girl on girl...

On a serious note, you either need a cps with the male plug or one of these:

I would just buy a new cps with the correct plug..

All that would do is extend the wiring on my harness/ cps but I would still be left with two female plugs trying to connect to one another..

I'll look into a new sensor thanks.

Comment

Yeah my mistake that's the wrong cable, should be male to male

Comment

Is there such extension? If so you got a part number. This is fucken retarded should've just kept it obd1..

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                          Yeah my mistake that's the wrong cable, should be male to male
                          Just hit up Ecs and they said there no such thing..

Would there be a part number on my harness so I could figure out where it came from. If so where should I look.

Comment

How can I revive my diamant schwarz paint a little? It's getting pretty gray and I'm wondering what I can do short of a respray.

Will clay barring it help? The clear coat is still very good and I thought maybe clay barring only works on single layer paint...

Comment

Go to accuracy automotive. Job done.

Also how are we on the subject on gender issues lol.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Just hit up Ecs and they said there no such thing..

Would there be a part number on my harness so I could figure out where it came from. If so where should I look.

Are you sure you have the right plug? Are you trying to use the cps on the harmonic balancer? That won't work with obd2. The obd2 cps is mounted on the block under the intake manifold.

Comment

Working...
                                X