X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably rusted his m42

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Literally everyone on here is am asshole, including you and I, as well as toes. R3v is a community of assholes, it's not necessarily a bad thing. I just want an actual reason why toes was banned. Regardless of his history, he was a pretty valuable member of this community.
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
        Literally everyone on here is am asshole, including you and I, as well as toes. R3v is a community of assholes, it's not necessarily a bad thing. I just want an actual reason why toes was banned. Regardless of his history, he was a pretty valuable member of this community.

Try the hr department

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
          I get what you're saying. I know James doesn't care enough to ban him for being annoying, so he must have done something out of character.

Also. Valuable member of the community? Wut
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

If I had his number or Facebook I would just message him and ask.

Comment

Toes blocked everyone on FB because he couldnt handle the heat Austin and others tossed his way.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

By Austin and others, i mean Austin lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Sounds like I've missed a lot on my absence from that shit hole

Comment

Toes just throws some shit from left field so he stands out andmakes it an easy target to get picked on...toes has matured a hair from the early days. I dont mind him or his shit anymore. For fucks sake theres people on here that bug the fuck out of me more than him
                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                      Does any one have any of these laying around they would like to sell?

2.25 rear adjustable spring perch, doesn't have to be gc.

I should have something you can have.. let me check tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                        I should have something you can have.. let me check tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be awesome, I'm tired of this tail dragging mini truck shit

Comment

I really only come on r3v to find parts, read about a couple builds and move on. That being said whenever toes posted it was like driving by the scene of an accident that made no sense. You knew he was going to get ridiculed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Im just here to ask dumb questions to learn.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Kinda seems like an over-reaction to me still.. Maybe I just haven't witnessed the worst of Toes but to me he never seemed nefarious, just a bit clueless and annoying?

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                                Kinda seems like an over-reaction to me still.. Maybe I just haven't witnessed the worst of Toes but to me he never seemed nefarious, just a bit clueless and annoying?
                                If I had to guess and that all that it is, he would regularly ask questions from
                                people and then proceed to argue with them over the answer. I always presumed that it eventually wore thin.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X