PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
    Does anyone know the size bolts for the heat shield and exhaust brace.
    Do you need some? Probably have a few laying around
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
      Does anyone know the size bolts for the heat shield and exhaust brace.
      bmwfans.info

look them up yourself

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Lol, so ive been digging through this 24v car most of today. I'm going to have to get handie with rust repair lol. At least the exterior is pretty mint.
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

Welcome to early chassis!

[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
            Do you need some? Probably have a few laying around
            I'll take you up on that if I can't find mine in the next couple days.

Comment

My white coupe is for sale. I'll do a proper post in buy n sell in the morning but here's the CL ad in the meantime. I'd love to see it go to a R3V'r who wants to swap in what it deserves, and what I don't have time to complete. Sale includes a sweet new key fob from Matt-B/2mShiftBoots.
              Last edited by M10Power; 07-11-2017, 11:34 PM. Reason: Added Matt-B

Comment

Originally posted by M10Power View Post
                My white coupe is for sale. I'll do a proper post in buy n sell in the morning but here's the CL ad in the meantime. I'd love to see it go to a R3V'r who wants to swap in what it deserves, and what I don't have time to complete. Sale includes a sweet new key fob from Matt-B/2mShiftBoots.
                Can you send me pics of the spare tire and the underside in the rear (where the battery and jack usually sit on the 6 cylinder cars.
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Booty pics

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                  Can you send me pics of the spare tire and the underside in the rear (where the battery and jack usually sit on the 6 cylinder cars.
                  Sure can - and I'll post em in the advert in Buy and Sell, too.

Comment

Fuck early models lol. I just keep finding more and more rust on this bitch.
                    Hank Ahrens
                    1984 Alpine Coupe
                    1978 911sc

Comment

Has nothing to do with early models, you just bought a rust bucket
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Has nothing to do with early models, you just bought a rust bucket
                        Still got a decent deal on it at least. I might just part this white car out and throw the swap in my 318is.
                        Hank Ahrens
                        1984 Alpine Coupe
                        1978 911sc

Comment

Anyone needs anything sent to olympia area? Im heading there most likely sunday

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                            Still got a decent deal on it at least. I might just part this white car out and throw the swap in my 318is.
                            Thats what i would personally do. You've put so much work into the Brilliant car, that it deserves some more baller parts.

What year is your chassis? I did learn that 84' didnt receive seam sealer from the factory, so those are very prone to rust if the car was neglected or in bad parts of the US.
                            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                              Thats what i would personally do. You've put so much work into the Brilliant car, that it deserves some more baller parts.

What year is your chassis? I did learn that 84' didnt receive seam sealer from the factory, so those are very prone to rust if the car was neglected or in bad parts of the US.
                              It's an 84. Last night I pushed a screw driver through 5 or 6 different places in the trunk, it's kinda ugly back there. Sucks because the body is pretty mint, you can tell it's never been in an accident. The original seam sealer isn't even broken on the front fenders. But if there's a lot of rust I can see, there's 3x as much that I can't. It might just be too far gone, unless someone wants to use it as a track car, then it'd be pretty perfect.

If I throw the m52 into my 318is id probably have to find another harness to fuck with, or just get an adapter, but with the wilwood pedal setup it'd be pretty easy. It would be simple. Fuck. Decisions.

If anyone wants an 84 shell to racecar, or save, I'll sell it for cheap cheap cheap.
                              Hank Ahrens
                              1984 Alpine Coupe
                              1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                                It's an 84. Last night I pushed a screw driver through 5 or 6 different places in the trunk, it's kinda ugly back there. Sucks because the body is pretty mint, you can tell it's never been in an accident. The original seam sealer isn't even broken on the front fenders. But if there's a lot of rust I can see, there's 3x as much that I can't. It might just be too far gone, unless someone wants to use it as a track car, then it'd be pretty perfect.

If I throw the m52 into my 318is id probably have to find another harness to fuck with, or just get an adapter, but with the wilwood pedal setup it'd be pretty easy. It would be simple. Fuck. Decisions.

If anyone wants an 84 shell to racecar, or save, I'll sell it for cheap cheap cheap.
                                Is your M52 obd1 or obd2? Regardless, it sounds like youll need an adapter or reworked harness to work with your car. The 84 has the square C101. If you have everything to go obd1, I say just stick with that route as its more money to convert it back to OBD2. If you're not that deep down the rabbit hole, then i'd say go OBD2 for functionality reasons.
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Working...
                                X