Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            You mean the Wobbly A? ;D
            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
              Jesus man, This is epic.
              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Nothing in the add says "no test drives".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Oh my fuck..........lololololololololol

Reminiscent of the old days on r3v. This warms my cold heart. Mediumrarechicken, I like your style. I haven't had that good of a laugh in a long time
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Oh my fuck..........lololololololololol

Reminiscent of the old days on r3v. This warms my cold heart. Mediumrarechicken, I like your style. I haven't had that good of a laugh in a long time
                        I love fucking with people on the internet, Its fun. Back before Chris Hanson I used to act like a 15 year old girl in chat rooms, I'd be with some friends and we'd go where I told the guy to meet "me". That's a story for another nigbt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                          I love fucking with people on the internet, Its fun. Back before Chris Hanson I used to act like a 15 year old girl in chat rooms, I'd be with some friends and we'd go where I told the guy to meet "me". That's a story for another nigbt.
                          LOL........waiting with popcorn to hear that one :rofl:
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Holy fuck hahaha I'm so glad someone ran with this.
                            I was hoping this was owned by someone who didn't know what it was, thinking it was a store display or something.
                            the fact this guy is selling his life size pocket waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is super fucked LOL.
                            WTB:m60b40 in PNW
                            Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
                            92 525it 5 speed.
                            80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

This just keeps getting better and better.....
                              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                LOL........waiting with popcorn to hear that one :rofl:
                                Ok so back when Yahoo chat was popular I used to fuck random women easy as hell, when I wasn't trying to get waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles I'd use another name like bubblygurl14 or something else that sounded really young. I wouldn't even have to type anything and I'd have 15 guys talking to me. I'd play the I'm under age but really like older guys and wont tell anyone routine, the guys ate it up.

So guys wanted to meet "me", and I was really curious if these guys were serious and would actually show up, so I started telling them I'd meet them at a corner store by my house. Sure as shit dudes would be sitting in the parking lot in the car they said they would be in. I'd drive by them then go home and send them a message that I was a 19 hear old dude and that they are disgusting pieces of shit. After a while that got old so I decided that walking up to them would be more fun. Sometimes I'd chew them out for being a perv sometimes I'd act gay and tell them that I act like a girl so I can get some older man action. That got boring after a while too so then I started to find out what cars 2 guys were driving and I'd tell them that I would be in the other guys car. I'd already be in the parking lot, one guy would roll up and when the other guy would come up and park next to the car expecting a girl.

Sometimes they would just take off, sometimes they would yell at each other, once they got into a fight. That gave me an idea of getting some friends together and setting these guys up at night. The car would be sitting in the parking lot and id park up the block and we'd get out with bats and pipes. We'd beat the tail lights off the car, smash the windows in, spray paint pervert on the car, and quite a few times we beat the guy up.

I don't feel bad for doing it, I didn't think the cops would arrest them and at that age i didnt really want to bring the man into my life. I just hope that maybe them getting beat up or exposed stopped them from messing with kids or possibly saved the life of a little girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X