X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW Chit Chat thread

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    everyone comes to this chat

all others are lame. here we ask grandpas if they fucked their granddaughters, and engage in bidding wars on women with fucked up feet

This chat, Nor cal , and So cal are the only good regionals IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

another vegetable
      Avocados are technically fruit, you know. Just like us. Only with bigger nuts inside.

Dick's delux avocado. Now with bigger nuts.

t
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Just finished going though a 94 850t, what a pain in the ass!
        Rebuilt the breather system, that took only a couple hours, but the timing belt job was a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
        I HATE working on FWD cars, everything is crammed against the inner fender and not easy to get to. my hands are all beat up haha.
        Glad this car is leaving this weekend. Never again.
        All together I'm in this thing around $1,000 (timing belt and components, water pump, thermostat, dist cap and rotor, serp belt, rear caliper to replace the frozen one, hatch struts, intake gasket and injector seals, oil change, air and fuel filter, hard fuel line, and cluster gear and bulbs) but I trading it for a 83 Harley Davidson Iron Head.
        WTB:m60b40 in PNW
        Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
        92 525it 5 speed.
        80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Before I stuff everything on r3v B/S/T, is anyone looking for a 3.73lsd, g260 out of my 323i,
          I have some BBS RX rims that need some TLC. Not looking to give the stuff away but feel free to offer up.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            I wish Dick's burgers would put avocados on one burger and call it the California Deluxe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by TobyB View Post
            Avocados are technically fruit, you know. Just like us. Only with bigger nuts inside.

Dick's delux avocado. Now with bigger nuts.

t
            I'd almost bet there's a food truck opportunity buying Dick's and turning them into gourmet burgers.

Comment

But then where would the Mix-a-lot posse go when Taco Bell is closed on the Broadway set?
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Who knows this car?
                Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: Euro 1985 BMW 323i at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #5,342.
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Nice. I want those bumpers.

Sittin' kind of high in the saddle on those sparkly wheels and sporty tires!

Comment

ooh pretty clean, wonder what it will fetch

Comment

That car belongs to "Bgibson" and looks to be a particularly nice example.

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Yea, not sure about the chrome bottlecaps and white lettered tires though, looked better with regular silver and no white lettering
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Yea, not sure about the chrome bottlecaps and white lettered tires though, looked better with regular silver and no white lettering

...no kidding. Those ain't helping the car.
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Euroweaves and a set of 205/55 tires would be great for that car.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Euroweaves and a set of 205/55 tires would be great for that car.
                              Yea It would probably be several thousand more than those things...

In other news:

Wifes 30th birthday is in October and she was talking about going somewhere nice to see the Fall colors. Portland came to mind. I know theres the Rose garden, but is there other spots where you can really see Fall in action?

Its a fairly short trip, so we have like 2 full days to go see spots.
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

...we have fall colors?

I thought that was a NorthEast sort of thingy...

t
                                now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
                                X