• Show
Clear All

I <3 penis
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

You must along well with alpha team Hank :D

Woah didn't even notice that Austin, good eye. Maybe I'll contact him asking for pics just to see

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
        You must along well with alpha team Hank :D
        We know where you live, Zeph;D
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Always wanted to gut my car. Didn’t realize how fucking retarded I was lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought an E36 M3 last week. Shockingly, I don't hate it...
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Mechanically, they are good cars. It's just the fit and finish of the interior plastics/cloth..etc. that leaves a lot to be desired.

Many cars (not just BMW) from that era didn't age well - sagging headliners, discoloration of plastic bezels, general squeaking of every piece as it ages. It's a bit of the transition from visible metal surfaces in the car to everything being covered with a panel - if that makes any sense..

I do like the ZF transmissions over the Getrag's.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                Mechanically, they are good cars. It's just the fit and finish of the interior plastics/cloth..etc. that leaves a lot to be desired.

Many cars (not just BMW) from that era didn't age well - sagging headliners, discoloration of plastic bezels, general squeaking of every piece as it ages. It's a bit of the transition from visible metal surfaces in the car to everything being covered with a panel - if that makes any sense..

I do like the ZF transmissions over the Getrag's.
                The interior was always my biggest gripe about them and all the bullshit plastic trims that always fall off, etc. Great looking and driving cars, though.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  The interior was always my biggest gripe about them and all the bullshit plastic trims that always fall off, etc. Great looking and driving cars, though.
                  Congrats on the purchase! I almost bought one two weeks ago. Have any pics to share?
                  1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                  SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                  Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

The E36 is a great car to turn into a track car for the above reasons... the interior trim guts itself, it's so helpful.
                    '90 325is + S52

sigpic

Comment

The E36 driving position is probably the best that BMW ever made.
                      It's a car made to fit the driver.
                      Everything is right where you want it- headlights, climate control, radio, etc.

And everything falls off it. Especially if you live somewhere where it gets
                      above 85 in the summer...

t
                      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

I'd submit that the E39 cockpit is superior to the E36's, since it has everything and more at the fingertips, with the addition of controls on the steering wheel (which, with the exception of Sport Package models, were heated).
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post

there are already enough of those kids here

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
                            The E36 driving position is probably the best that BMW ever made.
                            t
                            How does the E46 compare?

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                              How does the E46 compare?

Having owned both, I’d say they were comparable... but my e36 just had Regular coupe seats, whereas my e46 has sport seats.

But I did like them both.

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post

I think you could build a lightweight interior that would accomplish the same thing, but not be dumb. Flat composite door panels w/strap pulls, rear seat delete w/storage tray, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X