No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not on Forza 7 yet, I am on Forza Horizons 3 though, Kicking ass, and kicking clutches sideways in a E36 I call the "Twerkdonor" I'm also on GTAV Online obviously. Squirrelshotgun
    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
      GTAV online on XBOX One has been a shit show. - Disconnects all over, just doesn't feel fun anymore.

Forza 7 however, has been bad ass. - Anyone else playing?
      That's probably because PC master race.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Does anyone have any non leaky M20 power steering lines laying around on the cheap? Ive the been thinking of getting my power steering working again.

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
          Might as well buy it new. It's under $30
          Fair enough. Just don't want to wait for shipping, can't wait to get this thing running :p

Comment

Get Amazon Prime and see if you can get it ordered w/ free two day shipping?
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Might buy forza 7 here eventually, want a good pc racing game that has more customization. Dirt gets old after a while.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Get Amazon Prime and see if you can get it ordered w/ free two day shipping?
                That's the way to go actually. It's crazy how fast they can get it here, got same day shipping on something a couple weeks back, amazing...

Comment

Except when all your Amazon Prime stuff get shipped from Chicago or Socal. Like about everything I order. But, if it doesn't arrive in time, you can get a few bucks applied to your account. So that's nice.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                    Does anyone have any non leaky M20 power steering lines laying around on the cheap? Ive the been thinking of getting my power steering working again.
                    I got the whole setup out of the Rat Trap - worked great, no huge leaks that I noticed. Forget where you located at, but PM me and we can work a deal out..
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      I got the whole setup out of the Rat Trap - worked great, no huge leaks that I noticed. Forget where you located at, but PM me and we can work a deal out..
                      I got a set. Thank you though.

Comment

Merry Christmas guys!

Comment

Can I get some suggestions on where to stay for the 2018 Picnic? I'm looking specifically for Hilton properties (Hampton, Embassy, Doubletree, etc.).
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                            Can I get some suggestions on where to stay for the 2018 Picnic? I'm looking specifically for Hilton properties (Hampton, Embassy, Doubletree, etc.).
                            Doubletree in tukwila that's pretty central to downtown seattle and the picnic. Nice hotel and always a great group drives down from seattle that morning.
                            F80 M3 Alpine
                            E10 Fjord Blue 2002
                            E28 Blackish 535i
                            E21 Silver 320i
                            Disco1 98 4.6
                            ~~~~~~
                            E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
                            E30 325i SOLD
                            E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
                            E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
                            sigpic

Comment

Greatest Xmas commercial ever !!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_world View Post
                                Doubletree in tukwila that's pretty central to downtown seattle and the picnic. Nice hotel and always a great group drives down from seattle that morning.
                                Thanks for the suggestion. Are there any specific hotels or areas to avoid?
                                Originally posted by kronus
                                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                                X