Yeah beer is not appealing to me. Sorry. It will likely be later in my life. But I have seen alcohol ruin lives, not interested in that right now (not saying I would turn into an alcoholic)
Yeah I know what cock docking is... not my thing dog.
Fall Leavenworth Cruise
Collapse
X
-
U can get drunk....its called drinking in private doggy!I see no reason for me to go.. if I do it will end like this.
Everybody gets drunk. I dont. I laugh at all your drunk asses.
Get "cock-docked" with... not very fun.
Go into town the next day and try to meet a babe at the Bavarian McDonalds. I attempt to flirt with my "target group" of 18-20 year old woman. I likely fail. If I do succeed though I have the pleasure of taking her back to my tent where my "cock-docking" partner awaits me. How fun.
And do you know what cock docking really is? Lol
Btw if you drink, and mac on older women, your more likely to succeed with your drunk ass then being the 16yr old young buck that you are...jusss sayin.
Disclaimer: I don't not approve of underage drinking unless you are in the presence of your guardian.... or cock docking partner, which is me... :)Leave a comment:
-
I see no reason for me to go.. if I do it will end like this.
Everybody gets drunk. I dont. I laugh at all your drunk asses.
Get "cock-docked" with... not very fun.
Go into town the next day and try to meet a babe at the Bavarian McDonalds. I attempt to flirt with my "target group" of 18-20 year old woman. I likely fail. If I do succeed though I have the pleasure of taking her back to my tent where my "cock-docking" partner awaits me. How fun.Leave a comment:
-
-
Lol Im not going
Aren't I cool, everybody WANTS me to go!!Leave a comment:
-
So is this only a cruise up there or is everybody staying for sunday too?
Sounds like fun and i wanna go.Leave a comment:
-
How're you guys planning on staying warm up there besides the obvious?
Sent from my LG-P999 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Odske let me know how I can chip in. I can bring food, materials, etc. You should PM me your number.
I'm 5'7" and 140lbs. Small dude. I can fit anywhere.
Sent from my LG-P999 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Think "Kid" has dibs on my tent but I'm thinking I'll just buy a huge tent and I'm sure 3 people can fit. Gonna do some Google work and see my tent options real quick and I'll get back.Leave a comment:
-
I wanna go if I'm back up in WA state by then! Camping though? Hmm, that'd throw a wrench in my spokes if I didn't know what I was doing too much ahead of time.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: