Fully refurbished OEM BMW Alpine CM5907 and CM5908 slider radios, Trunk Amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bradnic View Post

This is the key part needed. Let me know what amp you've gone with and we can build it.

Cool I am thinking of pulling out my old 5 channel amp and run a passive sub.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Hello Gents,
      Apologies for derailing the thread a bit, in but this is one of the few alive threads regarding E30 radios. Especially the CM 5908.
      I think I shorted something inside the unit today. the left side of the unit was moving and while driving I pushed it in, which for some reason triggered the anti-theft feature. In an attempt to get the code screen I shut down the car and turned it back on. After that the radio did not turn back on at all. Its now dead and not responding. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Also very interested in the Bluetooth addition and looking forward to the new version. I am using an FM transmitter, which does the trick but absolutely does not belong in this car.

Comment

sounds like you shorted power to ground. Check the glass fuse in the back of the radio, and the fuse in your car.

I expect to share news on some Canteloupe BT developments towards end of the year
        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
        DB vert plastic bumpers
        OEM Keys
        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
        91 ic Calypso 3.1
        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
          sounds like you shorted power to ground. Check the glass fuse in the back of the radio, and the fuse in your car.

I expect to share news on some Canteloupe BT developments towards end of the year
          That was it. Thank you... for both replies.

Comment

Working...
          X