Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3RK
    replied
    Looks like I might have to order one of these sometime soon. I need to pull the motor and do some gaskets, etc. Might as well turbo it while i'm in there. ;) hehe

Leave a comment:

• dpmcdonald
    replied
    Lookin' good!!

Leave a comment:

• K0nArtist
    replied
    Wanted to show my progress so far. Still got couple of things to do and I'll be ready to fire it up!

Leave a comment:

• RCtheRed
    replied
    This thread was really impressive to read through, thanks for your work. Just wondering did you try to push higher psi with the stock internals?

Leave a comment:

• stanz
    replied
    Good to know! Just did the Valeo single mass flywheel conversion and new clutch. Next is rear suspension bushings, and the list goes on haha. I'll be in touch early next year.

Leave a comment:

• jakeb
    replied
    No plans to stop making it....

Leave a comment:

• stanz
    replied
    Very strong work! Been following this for a while. I'm extremely interested but probably won't be able to make anything happen until next year. I have few other things to take care of first. How long will you be making this kit?

Leave a comment:

• wazzu70
    replied
    Thanks Jake, that chart is really telling!!

Leave a comment:

• K0nArtist
    replied
    Anything updates in MAF? Installing your kit as we speak waiting to get my head back.

Leave a comment:

• dpmcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by jakeb View Post
    Time got away from me. Anyway here is a graph comparing stroker to turbo m42 at 12psi

No comparison!!

Leave a comment:

• jakeb
    replied
    Time got away from me. Anyway here is a graph comparing stroker to turbo m42 at 12psi

Leave a comment:

• wazzu70
    replied
    Thanks Mr Jake. I think it will really highlight turbo is the path for more power and better power per $.

Leave a comment:

• jakeb
    replied
    Originally posted by wazzu70 View Post
    It would be awesome to see a comparison between the M47 stroker and the turbo kit on the same dyno. Its as close to apples to apples as you can get.
    I'll run a report tomorrow and post it.

Leave a comment:

• wazzu70
    replied
    It would be awesome to see a comparison between the M47 stroker and the turbo kit on the same dyno. Its as close to apples to apples as you can get.

Leave a comment:

• mabeer
    replied
    I wanted to post my pull here as way of comparison, or rather contrast, to Jake's kit. This is a non-turbo (for the moment)+1 overbore M47 crank stroker with a head by Kormann (Shrick cams and gasket matching primarily). It was an expensive build as the M47 conversion tends to be. I ran it up to Jake to Dyno. I'm happy with the build and results but based on pure performance and the $/HP value spectrum Jake's turbo kit blows the M47 stroker right out of the water.

Jake's place is beyond cool with enough insane project going on to make your head spin for weeks. After meeting JakeB I'm a huge fan boy and you should be too. Jake, feel free to post a graph of my pull vs. your turbo for a better visual comparison. If you're on the fence I hope this is the push you need.

Here's my pull vs. a stock M42

Leave a comment:

Working...
X