Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirti View Post
    what offset does one need with 16x8 all around to sit lip to fender flush on bags?
    Depends on front camber, but +5 front -5 rear is a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by jules325i View Post
      In the market to buy some wheels for my 325i 1989 race car, which has 400hp soon to be more.
      The car is sitting on H&R race springs.
      Im looking to run 245/40/17 or 255/40/17 allround
      I'm looking to go 17x9 (with flares)
      I like these
      http://www.outmotoring.com/mini-coop...-pro-race.html
      I'm planning to run huge big brakes aswell.
      What offset would be best to purchase.

can you run 255/40/17 on and e30 with KAMOTORS standard flares
      Get them in +15. Should work with the flares.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickaytan View Post
        What would I need to fit 4x100 16x9 et23 wheels with a centerbore of 73.1? I have ground controls and I am slightly lowered about 2 inchs.
        12-15mm spacers all around, 73-57.1mm hubcentric rings, and extended bolts. 205/45 or 215/40 tires.

Comment

Originally posted by gordie View Post
          Kind Sir, what offsets for 17x8 and 245/40/17 with rolled fenders and maybe pulled a bit, lowered 50-60mm

Edit: btw the big attraction for this size is hand-me-down r spec tires from a racer dad's workshop supports.
          Are they just R-comps, or something more like Hoosiers or Grand-Am takeoffs? The former has a slight chance of working, the latter are much too wide.

+22 is about ideal

Comment

Originally posted by RegularEverydayETA View Post
            I'm sure it's been covered already but I can't seem to find it. Need to know what's size tires and spacers to use with 16x8.5 et32 Salad shooters. I don't want to roll fenders

Whatever.......
            15-20mm spacers and 205/45 tires.

Comment

How would 17x8 et35 fit? I have 10mm spacers up fromt and 12mm in the back
              Originally posted by dvck
              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                How would 17x8 et35 fit? I have 10mm spacers up fromt and 12mm in the back
                Perfect with the spacers. You can fit 215/40 stock, or 235/40 (both all around) with a rear fender roll.

Comment

Hi, so I have some 15x7 rims with somewhere between +20 to +30 offset. I'm looking for new tires and want to put 205s on instead of the 195s. What would be a good sidewall size for a 205 tires on 15s? I've been looking at 50-65 and I would like to know which ones of those sidewall sizes would work. I'm currently on Billy sports and H&R race springs with rolled fenders. Thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

1991 318is on billies and H&R sport, no fender mods on Hartge 17x7.5 +20 and 205/50/16. I'm trying to decide between 16x8 +20 square or 16x8 +20 16x9 +15 stagger.

I know it's not a particularly hard setup to figure out but I want a somewhat classic fitment. With the staggered setup, what size tire would you run, and would I potentially need to roll if I kept the 205/50's? TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockOffBrand View Post
                      Hi, so I have some 15x7 rims with somewhere between +20 to +30 offset. I'm looking for new tires and want to put 205s on instead of the 195s. What would be a good sidewall size for a 205 tires on 15s? I've been looking at 50-65 and I would like to know which ones of those sidewall sizes would work. I'm currently on Billy sports and H&R race springs with rolled fenders. Thanks.
                      205/55 is the stock size, but 205/50 works fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by dtm@heart View Post
                        1991 318is on billies and H&R sport, no fender mods on Hartge 17x7.5 +20 and 205/50/16. I'm trying to decide between 16x8 +20 square or 16x8 +20 16x9 +15 stagger.

I know it's not a particularly hard setup to figure out but I want a somewhat classic fitment. With the staggered setup, what size tire would you run, and would I potentially need to roll if I kept the 205/50's? TIA.
                        With the 16x9 rears you will need stretched tires (205/45 or 215/40) and a low ride height. I say stick with the 16x8s. Shouldn't need a roll with 205/50s.

Comment

17x7.5 et 45 4x100 with 205/40 tires? Car is 1989 325i on H&R sport Billie combo with rolled fenders all around

Comment

Can the touring fit a 17x9 et20 + 17x10 et25? What's the best tires for this setup? Only suspension mod is that it sits on Eibach pro kit

Comment

Originally posted by catech11 View Post
                              17x7.5 et 45 4x100 with 205/40 tires? Car is 1989 325i on H&R sport Billie combo with rolled fenders all around
                              Way too high of an offset. They'd look and work best with 25-30mm spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by icebox View Post
                                Can the touring fit a 17x9 et20 + 17x10 et25? What's the best tires for this setup? Only suspension mod is that it sits on Eibach pro kit
                                Needs spacers front and ear due to interference. 10mm front 5mm rear. Would then need rolled fenders and 205/40 and 215/40 tires. Also may have to switch to coilover to add ANY weight in the rear or cargo area due to the softness of the Pro-Kit and the extremely aggressive wheel/tire setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X