Come back to R3V:)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Most users ever online was 91,591 at 04:27 AM on 04-02-2026.
    just noticed this

    Is that actually accurate or did that reset when this version of vBulletin was updated?

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Can we keep this bot

    but we’ll have to give it the mark of the clanker

    Spark Donkey

    Our lil clanker slave

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    We need it to redirect the traffic here much like 190rev does but in the opposite way

    Leave a comment:


  • TobyB
    replied
    The bot, or the forum? I say we ditch facebutt...

    t

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    Even the Bot agrees...
    So are we keeping it?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by RustFixer

    Couldn’t agree more. FB is quick, but the info just disappears, threads here actually stick around and help people years later.

    R3V’s always been the place for real answers and proper write ups. I’ve already started checking in here more again. If more of us do the same, it’ll pick right back up.

    And yeah, wild there wasn’t much about the picnic on here, hopefully next year we get a solid turnout from the forum crowd 👍
    Even the Bot agrees...

    Leave a comment:


  • RustFixer
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002jm
    Most likely this has been mentioned before, but I think all the old timers and the new people should come back to R3V and forget about FB and
    other on-line so called forums:). I know, everyone thinks they need to be on facebook and this is an old forum....but you can not get better help
    and this forum has tons of great information....I for one am tired of dealing with FB and trying to get someone to respond:). Maybe if we all come
    back this week, we can start a new trend. I can't believe there was no information about the e30 picnic on this forum...where is everyone!
    So, I got that off my chest; and yes the e30 picnic was wonderful this year and the weather was the best I have seen in the last few years.
    Maybe we should all plan on being there this next year and really show off the e30.
    Couldn’t agree more. FB is quick, but the info just disappears, threads here actually stick around and help people years later.

    R3V’s always been the place for real answers and proper write ups. I’ve already started checking in here more again. If more of us do the same, it’ll pick right back up.

    And yeah, wild there wasn’t much about the picnic on here, hopefully next year we get a solid turnout from the forum crowd 👍

    Leave a comment:


  • Caperix
    replied
    I feel like the best way to get traffic back to the forum is to make information easier to find. I do not use the book of faces, but from what I hear it is hard to find information there. So implement a better search and put stickies with the best information in every sub forum. Someone will always ask the same question that has been answered 1000 times but if they see a thread right at the top it may help.
    I have been a member of this forum for decades, even before I had an E30. How often I visit goes up and down, but it's always the first place I check when I'm thinking about a mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • whysimon
    replied
    I’m here!

    Leave a comment:


  • whysimon
    replied
    I’m here - never had book face. If the hot girls thread gets going again, watch out! It’ll be 2008 again 🤩

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    but hey, you DO have all the bolts, so thats good!

    Leave a comment:


  • Panici
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonWilson48
    This is how I am feeling after I got my project running and driving(updates on my project thread to come). All the little details of the valence, hood, fenders, lights, interior are my least favorite parts of working on cars. I also need to sort through all the bolts/nuts to find what I need to get it all back together. I did not do a good job with organizing those, like I had with the mechanical items. Not going to be fun.
    The last 10% takes 90% of the time? Something along those lines.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonWilson48
    replied
    This is how I am feeling after I got my project running and driving(updates on my project thread to come). All the little details of the valence, hood, fenders, lights, interior are my least favorite parts of working on cars. I also need to sort through all the bolts/nuts to find what I need to get it all back together. I did not do a good job with organizing those, like I had with the mechanical items. Not going to be fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • TobyB
    replied
    I really need to stick the engine into my E30... meh, too sunny out today, maybe next week.

    t

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I really need to wash my E30… meh maybe next week

    Leave a comment:

Working...