Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by estoguy View Post
    Found this on kijiji just now... $70K in Canuck dollars.

    What say you, R3V?

    http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...ationFlag=true
    Looks incredibly overpriced to me. Especially considering all the retarded bullshit that needs to be knocked off it. That said, it looks like fun.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

    88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

    Comment



      https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/5845506553.html

      I'm not versed in e36 M3s, but this seems like a decent deal for what's been done to it.

      Comment


        Originally posted by twiggletwaggle View Post

        https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/5845506553.html

        I'm not versed in e36 M3s, but this seems like a decent deal for what's been done to it.
        I agree.

        Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

        New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

        79 Bronco SHTF Build

        Comment


          Originally posted by estoguy View Post
          Found this on kijiji just now... $70K in Canuck dollars.

          What say you, R3V?

          http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...ationFlag=true
          Someone spending THAT much on an M3 is making the buy with expectations that it's going to increase in value. This one is too modded to expect that high of a price. Currently, ultra clean, bone stock is what I've seen pulling these prices. That's like $52k US.
          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
          ..24

          Comment


            Originally posted by Aleman View Post
            Someone spending THAT much on an M3 is making the buy with expectations that it's going to increase in value. This one is too modded to expect that high of a price. Currently, ultra clean, bone stock is what I've seen pulling these prices. That's like $52k US.
            True. A bone stock 90 M3 with around 70k km's sold last year for the $70k CDN range and has already been listed again for $100k CDN...needless to say they are having a hard time flipping it for the $100k...
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

            Comment


              lol!! abysmal pics, description, and price. put down yer crak pipe!!! maybe he accidentally typed an xtra zero????

              http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5790312548.html

              1990 e30 vert runs and drives excellent.
              Billstein sport all around
              Ie lowering springs
              H4 headlights
              Euro grills
              4,10 lsd
              Zender rear apron
              Blue interior
              9092795595
              Clean title smogged registration good till march
              $22500obo
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

              88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

              Comment


                typo and $2500? or maybe $2250?
                Simon
                Current Car:
                -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                Make R3V Great Again -2020

                Comment


                  Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  lol!! abysmal pics, description, and price. put down yer crak pipe!!! maybe he accidentally typed an xtra zero????

                  http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5790312548.html

                  1990 e30 vert runs and drives excellent.
                  Billstein sport all around
                  Ie lowering springs
                  H4 headlights
                  Euro grills
                  4,10 lsd
                  Zender rear apron
                  Blue interior
                  9092795595
                  Clean title smogged registration good till march
                  $22500obo
                  This is pretty much what good e30 verts sell for in Belgium, people are crazy
                  Instagram : makeitsnap

                  1985 e28 520i

                  Comment


                    https://macon.craigslist.org/cto/5827214442.html

                    Comment


                      It's so atrocious that I almost like it.

                      Comment


                        Id like to see how the kit was molded to the body

                        Comment


                          that M42 tho
                          Simon
                          Current Car:
                          -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                          -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                          Make R3V Great Again -2020

                          Comment


                            I love M42s but I think that car should be crushed as is.

                            Comment


                              Wouldn't that be an m44?
                              AWD > RWD

                              Comment


                                Impossible to say without a model year/month of production or picture of the engine.


                                https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...858828539.html

                                1993 Eurovan Westfalia weekender / camper, all books and records, original window sticker and German inspection, 174k, new continental tires, ac , and the very rare weekender package.

                                The weekender is not the full camper which makes it more rare, you can drive this van as a everyday transportation and take it camping on weekends. the weekender sleeps 4, the pop up
                                top sleeps two on top, and 2 people fit on the lower level fold up bed. small factory fridge under the captain chair, rear AC, fold up table, full privacy curtains (very hard to find), rear screen, and the option to be able to stand up with extra storage space and a factory auxiliary battery and..... ETC.///

                                Checks most of the Eurovan/Westy boxes for m, 6 cyl, pop up, not seemingly a pile of rust.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X