Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$2,250 for focking SIDE SKIRTS & a fake spoiler!?!?!? Is that the going price for M-Tech stuff these days? This dude smoked a pound of kush.

BMW E30 M-tech II (M-technic 2) partial kit - $2250

Most of an E30 BMW M-tech II kit for sale:

OEM BMW side skirts and door pods from a COUPE as well as REPLICA rear wing.

The OEM BMW M-technic 2 side skirts and door pods are painted (I believe) Sterling Silver. I am not 100% on that but chances are they'll need to be re-painted to match your car anyway. The majority of the attached pictures are from the original owner...I had them shipped to the US over 6 years ago and NEVER unpackaged them as you can see. You will need to purchase hardware as well as the front and rear bumpers/valence.

The wing is a REPLICA. I think is Alpine I, but once again I'm not completely certain...it was a little yellow compared to my Alpine II coupe. It is a very good replica and the rare illuminated "Italian" version. As seen in the pictures one mounting stud is missing and there is a small chip in the left corner which is barely visible when mounted.

I am willing to split the wing from the side skirts and door pods; $2000 for the skirts and pods, $250 for the wing.
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Crazy, can't you still get brand new MT2 stuff for that sort of price?

Comment

Lol i bought a kit that was missing the front valence and the wing for 1000. Got the valence for a couple hundo already and will be in the wing for the same. People are on crack. And yes the front valence and rear bumper can be bought brand new. Iirc is was 900 for rear bump and 450 for valence

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Needs LS3 swap LOL

1988 Yugo GV $3000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

File under 'What the Hell...?'

1991 Pit Crew Mazda Miata 1.8 swap JDM RARE - $9800 (Austin)

Comment

1989 BMW 325is - $2600 doesnt appear to be in to bad of shape based on the photos....

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
                1989 BMW 325is - $2600 doesnt appear to be in to bad of shape based on the photos....

https://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/5868838032.html
                Those wheels are so sexy

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post

https://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/5868838032.html
                  Thats a really good deal... Like '06 status
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Listen besides the wheels the car looks alright, might check it out but I am sure someone closer will take it away tomorrow for sure its nice,

Comment

Damn that is a great deal. Almost too good of a deal. Rear valence doesn't look like it's completely rusted either. If someone is searching another car, that's definitely worth checking out.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

Totally on my way to buy this gem right now.

And that 2600 dollar E30 looks like a steal. If it was in my neck of the woods I would drive and trailer it home tomorrow.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Gave him a text, we'll see if its still here.

Comment

Could be a good deal if you are looking for a 4 door.

1990 325i 4 door 5spd with 190k, runs and drives good, body has dings and dents down the passenger side, no major rust anywhere, bring a plate and drive it home.

Comment

It's a shame that someone let this car get this bad.

1978 BMW 635CSi Coupe Euro Spec E24 - $1800 (Nampa)

These are very rare cars. it is the German euro version NOT the US version. What makes this car even more rare is that I was told by someone who works at BMW that it is 1 of 29 M Motorsport M90 635 prototypes for the M1 development. This has the factory wide body kit. The video link will show you the many differences bewteen the german and US version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEv5DE7TmQQ

This is a PROJECT. It will need to be towed, it has ran in the past but it has sat for a while. It started up about a year ago. It was brought to our shop because it had a fuel leak. That problem was fixed. Tires will not hold air for very long.

Sunroof
                                6cyl 5-speed
                                Power windows
                                Front seat is broken

Comment

Working...
                                X