Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
    Scam? I sense this one is being sold by a Nigerian prince.

1988 Porsche 911 Convertible $14,000

West Coast Classics are proud to present an absolutely stunning and exceptional example of this rare 1988 911 Carrera 3.2L Cabriolet with the desirable G50 (the new improved transmission for 1987 from the previous years models 915 transmission) 5 speed manual transmission which has been repainted once in it's original factory Black color paint with matching Black leather seats, a recent new factory Black German canvas power top, shorter gear shift lever, original and very desirable factory ordered option 'Porsche' Fuchs Black light forged alloy highly striking wheels, leather covered sport steering wheel with elevated hub, factory tonneau cover and full weather tonneau cover, driver & passenger comfort seats, an after market CD player, air conditioning, central locking system, automatic speed control and with a very low original 88K miles!Purchased by original southern California owner on 3/18/1988 in West Los Angeles, California and originally primarily serviced at the 'Steve Taub' Porsche dealership of Santa Monica, CA and to be sold with it's original dealer handbooks, manuals, dealer stamped maintenance booklet and factory tools.Obviously always garaged with no rust or accident history and with only 88K original miles with a clean CARFAX report as confirmation! Both the car's paint and leather interior are in absolutely outstanding condition in this most beautiful striking factory 'Triple Black' color combination! This car truly has to be seen to be fully appreciated. The original leather seats have not been redyed and are in quite incredible condition for their age and there are no cracks in the dashboard.The car has it's original 3.2L 6 cylinder renown 'bullet proof' engine with only 88K original miles! The car also obviously boasts the desirable G50 5 speed manual transmission which shifts smoothly and effortlessly through the gears with none of the typical synchro problems common in the early model years and this car has the optional factory short shifter!Overall an extremely fine and very rare example of this very desirable and collectible classic Porsche - the 911 Carrera 3.2L G50 Cabriolet in 'Triple Black' - increasingly hard to find in such unabused condition or in such a classic head-turning color combination! Great car for the Porsche enthusiast or simply any classic sports car collector!These rare models have seen prices increasing rapidly of late as this is one of the last of the highly desirable air cooled engine 911's, with the G50 5 speed manual transmission for the ultimate exhilarating Porsche driving experience!
    Here is the real add, $45k in Cali

West Coast Classics are proud to present an absolutely stunning and exceptional example of this rare 1988 911 Carrera 3.2L Cabriolet with the desirable G50 (the new improved transmission for 1987 from the previous years models 915 transmission) 5 speed manual transmission which has been repainted once in it's original factory Black color paint with matching Black leather seats, a recent new factory Black German canvas power top, shorter gear shift lever, original and very desirable factory ordered option 'Porsche' Fuchs Black light forged alloy highly striking wheels, leather covered sport steering wheel with elevated hub, factory tonneau cover and full weather tonneau cover, driver & passenger comfort seats, an after market CD player, air conditioning, central locking system, automatic speed control and with a very low original 88K miles!Purchased by original southern California owner on 3/18/1988 in West Los Angeles, California and originally primarily serviced at the 'Steve Taub' Porsche dealership of Santa Monica, CA and to be sold with it's original dealer handbooks, manuals, dealer stamped maintenance booklet and factory tools.Obviously always garaged with no rust or accident history and with only 88K original miles with a clean CARFAX report as confirmation! Both the car's paint and leather interior are in absolutely outstanding condition in this most beautiful striking factory 'Triple Black' color combination! This car truly has to be seen to be fully appreciated. The original leather seats have not been redyed and are in quite incredible condition for their age and there are no cracks in the dashboard.The car has it's original 3.2L 6 cylinder renown 'bullet proof' engine with only 88K original miles! The car also obviously boasts the desirable G50 5 speed manual transmission which shifts smoothly and effortlessly through the gears with none of the typical synchro problems common in the early model years and this car has the optional factory short shifter!Overall an extremely fine and very rare example of this very desirable and collectible classic Porsche - the 911 Carrera 3.2L G50 Cabriolet in 'Triple Black' - increasingly hard to find in such unabused condition or in such a classic head-turning color combination! Great car for the Porsche enthusiast or simply any classic sports car collector!These rare models have seen prices increasing rapidly of late as this is one of the last of the highly desirable air cooled engine 911's, with the G50 5 speed manual transmission for the ultimate exhilarating Porsche driving experience!
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
      Should message the seller asking if they will take $14,000.

Comment

Pictures : https://vmp.ebay.com/ebay/viewAllPho...x?smid=7296701
        Gemballa has been around for quite a while. Since the early 80’s they’ve been creating designs for a wide variety of Porsches, BMW and a few Mercedes and Ferraris thrown in as well. Honestly, most of their designs we liked crazy wide and wild. Gemballa has always seemed over the top in a way that I found appealing.
        In the crazy world of Euro tuners, Gemballa stands out for some pretty crazy modifications. But in the 1980s you couldn’t flare a car enough, and Gemballa was one of the best.

Based off the E30 325I, this Gemballa build was to serve as a showcase car to demonstrate the more refined style they were hoping to put forth once the excesses of the ’80s were behind them.
        This is one of the 20 E30 based cars the factory may have even produced. It’s sort of a melding of the M3 and the Koenig, both highly sought after machines that turn the heads of just about anyone who sees one. I imagine this Gemballa will do the same.
        This vehicle was legally imported from Japan and currently has a valid PA title.
        We also offer nationwide shipping for this vehicle. Please contact us for a quote.
        Please keep in mind you are bidding on a pre-owned vehicle. Everyday driving can cause minor chips, dings or scratches on a vehicle. Unless otherwise noted in our photos or description these items are minimal, but may exist in some cases.If you have any questions about this or any of my other auctions please feel free to contact me at Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

just awful! but hey....the headlights, fogs, and uberkaro interior are cool.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Some sick part of me likes it....

Comment

It certainly looks better than those awful pandem/rocket bunny flares for the E30, which look like tumors growing on the fenders. It at least looks cohesive and purposeful instead of hacked.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 3-17

Comment

Lower it to close that fender gap and I would actually like it.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I'm usually a hater when it comes to mods like that Gemballa, but I'd rock it. In this case it looks like it was actually designed instead of slapped together, and for some reason the lines appeal to me.

Comment

Man o man, things turned real ugly here.

Comment

as far as the c800 pickup is concerned, i dig the theory of it. i actually want to build something of this sort. i hate that it appears to have no windows and i don't like the convertible top thing. i would have made a much better box and used narrow axle tech 4000's for a 4wd drivetrain.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        as far as the c800 pickup is concerned, i dig the theory of it. i actually want to build something of this sort. i hate that it appears to have no windows and i don't like the convertible top thing. i would have made a much better box and used narrow axle tech 4000's for a 4wd drivetrain.
                        I think you just like the Euro plate.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          I think you just like the Euro plate.
                          Awesome Euro plate tho.
                          sigpic
                          Gun control means using both hands
                          Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

ass eater! lol.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

https://asheville.craigslist.org/cto...399260849.html

Comment

Working...
                              X