Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    wonder why the SBF motors are more popular than the SBC 350s?
    The distributor being at the back of the block makes the swap more difficult in some cases, it can get in the way when trying to push the engine back as far as possible. Weight is another reason, 302 out of a fox body or f150 is a lot lighter than an L98 out of a turd gen camaro or a 350 out of a truck.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 3-17

Comment

aww ok. Those all seem to be valid reasons.
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

what the actual fucking fuck?

1988 BMW 325ix Manual - $1400 (West Milford)

Doesn't run or drive. 143k miles. Very clean body.
        5 speed manual transmission
        Houndstooth interior

Needs work. For parts only. No title but one can be obtained for extra.

Project, e30, and 325ix 325xi 325 ix swap restoration restore rebuild projects

Call or text 973 332 5571
        Attached Files
        Last edited by flyboyx; 12-24-2017, 01:18 PM.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

kill it with fire

Originally posted by 2mAn
          The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

What is that there, some sort of newfangled cow catcher e30 version?

Comment

RARE! 1988 BMW 325IS COUPE! OBO
              $7,500.00

Please do not message unless you are serious about purchasing the vehicle. No test pilots unless I get a deposit down and if there isn't heavy snow on the ground. Tons of extras including paperwork for engine head replacement, timing belt, camshaft seals, valve adjustment @93kms. with receipts New M3 rims with brand new racing tires Aftermarket M3 side skirt and front rear bumpers Aftermarket halo headlights Ractive racing seats Too much to list Email for more info thanks!

Comment

^that's really bad too.

Originally posted by Torston View Post
                What is that there, some sort of newfangled cow catcher e30 version?
                I've never even seen or heard of that kit. I'm pretty sure the reason why is because every e30 person in the word except the person that created it and whoever put it on that car thought it was really stupid. I just can't Imagine that Someone actually spent money on that.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Too bad salvage title

1990 BMW 325IS 5speed E30 - $6950 (San Diego)

1990 BMW 325is (true IS car) 5 speed
                  113,777 miles (car fax verified)

Recent work:
                  Rebuilt cylinder head
                  new head gasket set
                  new head bolts
                  timing belt kit with tensioner
                  water pump
                  spark plugs
                  oil & filter change
                  71 deg thermostat
                  drive belts
                  air filter
                  fuel filter
                  tie rods
                  lower control arm bushings

upgrades:
                  xenon headlights and fog lights
                  Eibach lowering springs
                  ESM 17" staggered wheels with near new tires
                  Pioneer radio CD with blue tooth
                  Sebring exhaust

just passed smog
                  title in hand
                  this is a great little E30 runs and drives fantastic. Super fun to drive!!!
                  R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                  └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Guy brought this about 2weeks ago for 15k and now its back up for sale. Saw it on here, cant remember the member and saw the guy on FB brought it as is and shipped it to his place.

Comment

An E30 M3 for 15k? What was wrong with it? Certainly more than what is mentioned in the description. That's one hell of a flip job if he really bought it 2 weeks ago, I hope it doesn't sell...

IG @turbovarg
                      '91 318is, M20 turbo
                      [CoTM: 4-18]
                      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                      - updated 3-17

Comment

Well known member from here posted it on Facebook. then deleted it and it was too late the m3 sharks got it. The condition is posted in ebay ad above. for $15 it wasnt too bad. I guess in terms of what that gets you in e30 m3

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
                          Well known member from here posted it on Facebook. then deleted it and it was too late the m3 sharks got it. The condition is posted in ebay ad above. for $15 it wasnt too bad. I guess in terms of what that gets you in e30 m3
                          That's 0-60's car that was spotted by other R3Vers on its way down to his place in TX. I wondered why he had bought it - possibly bought to see if it would provide a suitable body for a restoration by Jordan? Body looked pretty rough IIRC...

Comment

hahaha! 20 grand for an m50 swap? really? 7k tops? crickets! lol

1987 BMW 325is (E30) with motor swap - $20000

NEAR MINT 1987 BMW 325is (E30) with motor swap...old m20 motor was swapped out for m50 off E36..motor completely rebuilt with all new parts and rubber...m3 crankshaft...upgraded brakes..motor has about 3000 miles on it...new transmission ordered from Germany..currently has 5000 miles on it...rear differential has been rebuilt with added plates... exterior has been sanded down to bare metal and repainted with original factory paint color and custom BMW pin stripes...all exterior plastics and trim pieces along with windows are new and were ordered from BMW...interior completely replaced with new dove grey leather, missing a couple of trim pieces inside..new door and window seals all the way around...headliner is original and has one tear...I have new plastics for headliner lights but have not installed yet....I also have an extra console that upgrades to cup holder/armrest but not installed yet...2 set of wheels with rims and tires...chip burner and blank chips for custom programming and 3 different chips...first one is for best fuel economy, second one is for daily driving with slightly elevated horsepower, and the third one is a high octane performance chip for hauling ass...as far as literature I have the original BMW service manual, E30 restoration bible, and Haynes Manual...I have receipts for nearly every replacement item for this vehicle and most were purchased at BMW dealer...I also have lots of extra parts too many to list...serious inquiries only... I'm willing to take serious buyers for a test drive with me or buyer can test drive with cash in hand...$ 20,000 obo NO TEXT THIS IS A LANDLINE.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

But look how nicely he has that windshield washer bottle installed? Easily worth $20k

But seriously, that's been on CL for awhile here... and I get a LOL every time I see it so I don't bother hiding it in my results.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

90% or this thread is just people shitting on overpriced e30’s and I love it. But let me introduce a bit of awesome. I found this gem, early model 324td, 105k mileage (just broken in!), euro bits, brown glass, style 10’s, seems to be structural sound just from a glimpse at the pictures. The price is really good... In all seriousness I hope someone picks this up and takes care of it. Awesome daily driver!

Last edited by Chrisbike; 12-31-2017, 05:39 AM.
                                Build Thread
                                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
                                Parts Thread
                                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Working...
                                X