Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
    ^^^^

LOL... I'm not sure how an i engine would sound and run with a straight exhaust, but I know my Eta SUCKED when I had it straight from the cat back last year. It lasted less than a day.
    I know a couple guys with straight piped B25s. They don't sound half bad, they are just obnoxiously loud.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
      I'm loving this at $1,500 (as long as the 'bad cylinder' isn't something serious). Looks pretty rust-free. Seats are perfect, sunroof is huge.

1989 MERCEDES-BENZ 300TE WAGON ** - $1500 (WILMINGTON)

1989 MERCEDES-BENZ 300TE WAGON

INSTANT CLASSIC BECAUSE OF ITS AGE AND STYLE. ONCE UP TO SPEED IT DRIVES VERY WELL- TRACKS STRAIGHT, GOOD BRAKES, SMOOTH SHIFTS FROM AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. DIAGNOSED WITH A BAD CYLINDER- COULD BE A PLUG WIRE/CAP/ROTOR ? CLEAN CARFAX WITH EXTENSIVE SERVICE HISTORY. WORKING POWER SUNROOF. PAINT IS OXIDIZED- COULD USE A GOOD WAX / BUFF. WORKING LIGHTS, SIGNALS. AC COULD USE A RE-CHARGE. OLDER TIRES WITH DECENT TREADWEAR LEFT.
      QUICK START UP AND WALK AROUND VIDEO:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WCJrB9JryE

love love love these......
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

love love love. look at this here with the turbo

Comment

That is one hell of a short charge pipe. Hah. Pretty much direct from turbo to intake manifold.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

High mileage e34 530i 5 speed. Would that mileage scare anybody? If the engine goes, easy to swap in a B40 or some M62?

My Feedback

Comment

High mileage should never be a worry if the car is healthy and has been well maintained.

What does scare me is the M60B30.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                High mileage e34 530i 5 speed. Would that mileage scare anybody? If the engine goes, easy to swap in a B40 or some M62?

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/5784249923.html
                it looks pretty nice. i say worth it.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I actually like this e34 a lot more:

Just wish it were $2000 less. Been daily driving nothing but manuals since 2004 and am tired of it. It would eventually get a built s52 and 5 speed.
                  My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    I actually like this e34 a lot more:

Just wish it were $2000 less. Been daily driving nothing but manuals since 2004 and am tired of it. It would eventually get a built s52 and 5 speed.
                    thats a crack smoking price for what it is. 3 grand perhaps. i would think anything from hawaii would have a good start on rusting from the inside out.

we have tons of these around here. mostly the interiors are trashed, though.

edit: the 40k s52 that i sold a year ago went locally into an e34. personally i just don't understand why anyone would go through the trouble when you can just buy an e34 with a 4 liter v8. (or buy the car you posted earlier and just bolt in a 4 liter v8)
                    Last edited by flyboyx; 09-30-2016, 06:50 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

I mean just...

Look at the ridiculous wheel gap on this.
                      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

$27K rust bucket

Here is another rust bucket that the owner thinks is a classic worth five figures restored

Comment

Originally posted by BAVARIAN IRON View Post
                          Here is another rust bucket that the owner thinks is a classic worth five figures restored
                          https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5807643145.html
                          Why is there a random picture of a lexus?
                          88 325i Cabrio
                          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by BAVARIAN IRON View Post
                            https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5807643145.html
                            He's not asking $27k, only $1200. Looks like it could be saved.
                            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                              http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5807201224.html

I mean just...

Look at the ridiculous wheel gap on this.
                              thats a lot of ghey.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

this car has a mixture of awesome and....well...shit. i would never pay anything more than the price for the parts on a car with wheel lips f*ed to hell like they are on this car. that looks like one heck of a rust bubble on the driver's side rocker.

1991 E30 BMW 325i 328i m52 Supercharged - $65 (Cypress)

$6500 OBO

*New updated price* Taking offers! Trades must be similar (540i 6 speed, e36 M3, e30's, e28's) and must have working AC and Heater as I would like a daily

***I was able to get her Dyno'd this weekend, she put down 315whp and 318ft lb ***

Again, this is base tune from TRM so you should be able to gain more with the tune dialed in.

Will only deal in person. I know there are serious buyers all over but only accept offers in person after the vehicle has been seen.

As much as I hate to do this, I'm finally putting my e30 up for sale. I will be buying another vehicle and looking to start building my new house so it is time to let this go.

What I have is a 1991 325i Convertible with a m52b28 converted over to OBD1. I have also added a C1 Procharger that was custom built for use on a m52/s52. Here is the build thread on it.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

I have had this car for about 6 years now so I will try and post everything I remember since it was garaged for the last 4 years and rarely driven.

I purchased the car with the swap already done. The car was originally schwarz (black) but after a front fender bender, I decided for a complete color change. I painted the car Karmesinrot (Crimson Red) Everything was changed except for the engine bay which was left black. The respray was well done for not being a 8000 dollar job. Paint has some chips and nicks but is very presentable. The rear arches were also pulled out to allow a wider tire in the back. I have no problem taken this to cars and coffee or any local meets. I know I will forget something so please text with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will start with some of the main details.

Motor is M52B28 out of a 328is with approx 150/160k
                                S52 cams
                                Transmission is ZF out of a 95 M3
                                Clutch is some sort of unsprung puck variety(haven't been in there but I can feel it)
                                Diff is 3.23 with working LSD
                                Driveshaft is a REBUILDABLE E30 M3 shaft(so if you have any issues, it can be repaired instead of replaced)
                                Wheels are Racing Dynamic RGS's in a 17x8
                                E36 window switches
                                Battery is relocated to the trunk like the coupes
                                Ceramic coated Supersprint replica longtube headers
                                Magnaflow Muffler and mid-muffler

The car has also had a 5 lug swap (Ti rear and e36m fronts)
                                In the last couple of months the front end has had a few things replaced. tie rods, e30 m3 offset control arm bushings and Lemforder ball joints and meyle end links. The front shock housings(E36 M3) were modified for the use of Koni inserts(new) The rotors and pads are also new.

The supercharger(Procharger C1) was put in about 2 years ago and has giving me no issues. When I put it in, it was used with a mail in base tune from TRM. It maxes out at 8/9 psi with the larger pulley(I have the smaller pulley as well that should be good for about 15 psi.) I was waiting to do MLS gaskets and ARP studs before putting that one on. Fog lights were deleted to fit the intercooler(procharger brand)

Car drives extremely nice and shifts perfect. It is very quick and can get away from you if you drop the clutch and don't respect the boost. Otherwise it is very fun to drive and will blast down the highway with ease. Due to the clutch being unsprung it's a bit "grabby" but it is great for spirited driving. Has working boost and wideband afr gauge. It comes with oil pressure gauge but I wanted to use it in conjunction with a s52 oil housing which I haven't changed yet so it is non-functional right now. I know there is tons I forgot to add so text me and I will answer any questions. This will make a great Weekend, fair weather vehicle.

The Bad, No A/C and the oil pan is leaking. It will need a new pan(e34) as I've already changed the gasket twice and it still leaks. Some rust on the lower rocker panels that's starting to bubble the paint. The valve cover gasket is starting to seap a bit.
                                The vinyl top is in nice shape but the plastic window is cracked and taped.( I never put it up so it never bothered me)

281-330-5697
                                text preferred.

e30 e36 e34 e39 e60 e46 e28
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X