Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widebody e30 vert with lambo doors, and monitors in the headrests.

Personally, I think that body kit has a chance at looking amazing without the testarossa vents/ribs on the sides. (ducks)

But the owner clearly lost his marbles when it came to the wheels, lambo doors and "ice".

Oh, the CL ad is here: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...881345276.html
    Last edited by george graves; 11-19-2016, 06:47 AM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Without the headrests, I'd rock it. It's so 80s it hurts.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

It's glorious

Comment

I can't get passed all the spelling errors on the invoices...top to bottom, they're everywhere! :hitler: Doesn't seem very professional.

And the car is terribly gaudy as well. It's kind of taken on a Mercedes look and not in a cool way. More so the rear end than the front.

Comment

Originally posted by forwardlookguy View Post
            I can't get passed all the spelling errors on the invoices
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Oh no! An incorrect usage of a word in a post about grammar and spelling! Dammit, I'll be regretting this all day... Maybe it was autocorrect, right guys???

I'll just leave now.

Comment

Never tracked!

Comment

1991 BMW 850 racing DYNAMICS edition - $16999

I own the one and only produced 1991 bmw 8 series racing dynamic sports coupe, no it is not a reproduction, or a replica i own the original one. It is 1 out of 41 produced , and 1 of a very few produced in the united states., and was actually handed over to Racing Dynamics for a few months for testing and competition for the rights to what we now know as the M package, if racing Dynamics won, it would have been k series instead of m. Well the car has about 475 horsepower and maxed out at around 209 mph and came in second place only because the mechanics forgot to take off the second governor giving the corvette rights to speed. This BMW is producing 475BHP compared to the European model producing 408BHP, so in theory i am one of the few owners of the fastest bmw ever made.

For any offers or TRADES value of at least $24,000 on a daily driver vehicle or questions feel free to text me show contact info My completely restored (RACING DYNAMICS EDITION) BOTH ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION ARE RACING DYNAMICS. 1991 BMW 850i is a 1 of a kind 850. I don't think you could find another 850 like this with this engine and transmission ONLY 150,000.00 ORIGINAL MILES! I have completely made sure everything works on the vehicle and have restored it with all BMW parts from
                  Crevier BMW, I have all receipts for original parts and labor done. Unfortunately I have no place to keep this baby anymore and rather sell it then keep it on the street.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Wow. I was just looking at E31s today. Very well priced as 17k gets you a clean "regular" one.
                    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                      Wow. I was just looking at E31s today. Very well priced as 17k gets you a clean "regular" one.
                      Yea I will look at them from time to time. I would love to S62 swap a 840
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

If you can sort the actual providence of that car, then wow, that's totally a steal.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Damn it for being auto.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

debating getting this as a project anyone have any input? I don't know a lot about e30's but i'd really like to get one as a project so any words of advice help.

Comment

Pretty pricey still. I'd need it for a lot less.

Wicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                                If you can sort the actual providence of that car, then wow, that's totally a steal.
                                RD is still around and only a phone call away.

I agree. This thing could have been owned by Prince. Or the Fresh Prince.

I cannot imagine there are more than a dozen of those manifolds. Good Lord!

RD steering wheel and shift knob, pedals if you can find them (did they make auto pedal pads?). Pretty much the whole catalog there.

Comment

Working...
                                X