Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I strongly suspect that a non turbo M21 is boring. That said, it's a fair deal.

Comment

I wouldnt mind that as a daily... Ive been looking for a more fuel efficient E30 setup. The M21 wouldnt be bad, but isnt possible here in CA on my 88
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Wow, he should of put in an s50/52 and still
        Be around 12-14k tops. He'll never get that coin, but im sure he is realizing that now. Am I the only one who hates those wheels on e30's?

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        hahaha! 20 grand for an m50 swap? really? 7k tops? crickets! lol

1987 BMW 325is (E30) with motor swap - $20000

NEAR MINT 1987 BMW 325is (E30) with motor swap...old m20 motor was swapped out for m50 off E36..motor completely rebuilt with all new parts and rubber...m3 crankshaft...upgraded brakes..motor has about 3000 miles on it...new transmission ordered from Germany..currently has 5000 miles on it...rear differential has been rebuilt with added plates... exterior has been sanded down to bare metal and repainted with original factory paint color and custom BMW pin stripes...all exterior plastics and trim pieces along with windows are new and were ordered from BMW...interior completely replaced with new dove grey leather, missing a couple of trim pieces inside..new door and window seals all the way around...headliner is original and has one tear...I have new plastics for headliner lights but have not installed yet....I also have an extra console that upgrades to cup holder/armrest but not installed yet...2 set of wheels with rims and tires...chip burner and blank chips for custom programming and 3 different chips...first one is for best fuel economy, second one is for daily driving with slightly elevated horsepower, and the third one is a high octane performance chip for hauling ass...as far as literature I have the original BMW service manual, E30 restoration bible, and Haynes Manual...I have receipts for nearly every replacement item for this vehicle and most were purchased at BMW dealer...I also have lots of extra parts too many to list...serious inquiries only... I'm willing to take serious buyers for a test drive with me or buyer can test drive with cash in hand...$ 20,000 obo NO TEXT THIS IS A LANDLINE.
        F80 M3 Alpine
        E10 Fjord Blue 2002
        E28 Blackish 535i
        E21 Silver 320i
        Disco1 98 4.6
        ~~~~~~
        E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
        E30 325i SOLD
        E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
        E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
          90% or this thread is just people shitting on overpriced e30’s and I love it. But let me introduce a bit of awesome. I found this gem, early model 324td, 105k mileage (just broken in!), euro bits, brown glass, style 10’s, seems to be structural sound just from a glimpse at the pictures. The price is really good... In all seriousness I hope someone picks this up and takes care of it. Awesome daily driver!

https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/d...437167847.html
          That is a solid find, I'd rock he hell outta that. Would love to have a D to zip around with my 1 hour commute each way coming up. Wonder how it does on Mpg? And we don't have to worry about any smog or reg issues in Washington either. Have you seen the car in person by chance?
          F80 M3 Alpine
          E10 Fjord Blue 2002
          E28 Blackish 535i
          E21 Silver 320i
          Disco1 98 4.6
          ~~~~~~
          E30 325i SOLD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
            90% or this thread is just people shitting on overpriced e30’s and I love it. But let me introduce a bit of awesome. I found this gem, early model 324td, 105k mileage (just broken in!), euro bits, brown glass, style 10’s, seems to be structural sound just from a glimpse at the pictures. The price is really good... In all seriousness I hope someone picks this up and takes care of it. Awesome daily driver!

https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/d...437167847.html
            If I didn't live almost on the other side of the continent I would be all over this car.
            1990 325i Touring - The Bonsai Bimmer - Patiently Waiting
            1984 316 Coupe - The Base Model - Pain in the Ass
            1988 750iL - The Daily Driver
            ...And a couple others...

Comment

i think that 324td was posted previously. i was thinking it was on nashville craigs before?

anyway, around that time there was also another one posted in the northeast that i think was probably a better deal. i would go back 3 or 4 pages and look it up but i'm too busy watching nfl...(lazy)

Originally posted by e30_world View Post
              Wow, he should of put in an s50/52 and still
              Be around 12-14k tops. He'll never get that coin, but im sure he is realizing that now. Am I the only one who hates those wheels on e30's?
              i don't mind the style really. i don't like that they have black centers. painted silver would be good in my book. anyway, i like them a lot better than anything borbet imho. sorry all you borbet guys....
              Last edited by flyboyx; 12-31-2017, 02:29 PM.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Baur in Boston

Comment

50,000 miles on the Baur. Whoa. $13,500? Opinions on the price?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo30V View Post
                    I'd never own one but I can appreciate them for sure! Seems like a pod price.
                    F80 M3 Alpine
                    E10 Fjord Blue 2002
                    E28 Blackish 535i
                    E21 Silver 320i
                    Disco1 98 4.6
                    ~~~~~~
                    E30 325i SOLD
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Echo30V View Post
                      its a polarizing car but i think it appears to be a good value considering condition and rarity.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

e39 part out.... why

Not sure if anyone has saw this... I about got sick to my stomach when I saw. Perfect e39 m5 that is getting parted out because the owner "couldn't find a buyer"... why.

Comment

Some people are a waste of oxygen.

Comment

thats some bull shit!
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

I used to have a super nice E39 530i, ZHP engine swapped, 6MT swapped, ESS Twinscrewed. Huge brakes, killer stereo, PSS9's, M5 headlining, nice nice nice everything.

Tons of time wasters kicked the tires (and burned them off) never got near my asking price, I think my closest offer was 6k lower.

I finally said fuck it, I knew what the shit was worth, and I spent one weekend parting it to the ground. Cleared $2k above my asking price on the complete car.

When it comes to money, I'm not fucking around.

Saturday morning to Saturday afternoon:

Monday morning bye Felica:

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

^
                                Why you no remove the back seat!!!?!?

Seriously, when it comes to money just do whatever you want, but it's always a shame to waste a good car. Of course the alternative would be to swap back to more stock components, sell the car at a lower price and sell the extras separately.

Comment

Working...
                                X