Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
    1987 BMW 325i e30 5 speed - $2500 (Perris, CA)

Hello, up for sale is my 1987 BMW 325i e30 5 speed for 2,500obo or will trade for a Miata, 240sx, 4 door e30, or let me know what you got. This car runs excellent with no mechanical issues whatsoever. No pops, grinds, leaks, smokes, or overheats. Car just recently got a new clutch installed so shifts great. Car has around 210k miles but runs excellent and starts right up. Head gasket was recently replaced as well. Tags up to date September 2018 and holds a clean title. For more information call, or text show contact info .
    Pros:
    -Brand new clutch have receipts
    -New head gasket
    -New spark plugs and wires
    -Magnaflow exhaust piping
    -Has alarm very sensitive
    -Clean title and tags are up to date
    -Carbon Fiber trunk and hood
    -paint job is custom don't know the fabric though
    -short shifter
    -15x7 BBS rep rims with good tire tread
    -Halo front head lights
    -Custom dash lighting as well as door jam lighting
    -Tuner FX bucket seats
    -car runs and drives straight even at high speeds
    Cons:
    -Both windows need regulators
    -odometer stopped working at 200k miles
    -One BBS rim is cracked so it's on a spare Bottlecap wheel right now
    -Trunk is a little off balanced
    -Brake booster needs to be replaced

I could use a lot of that for the race car project .. actually a decent collection of random parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I can't tell if the center console looks good or not in the vert. I wonder if the leather dampens any of the creaks from that area.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

^ I don't like the way it looks. I think the traditional black looks much better

Comment

Not bad for someone looking to get into an e36 M3

1998 BMW E36 M3 *INDIVIDUAL - $4400 (BONITA)

Hello Craigslist,

Up for sale today is a literal one of a kind, completely stock, two owner, authentic 1998 BMW E36 M3 Individual (number 6 of 288) that I am letting go. For those unaware of BMW's Individual program, it gives original buyers (of more so high end BMWs) the ability to create their M3 or M5 to the tee (from exclusive interior/exterior colors, different/rare options, to even wheels/susp) creating that sense of individuality *hence the individual term. This car being extremely rare for its paint code 'MOREAGRUEN METALLIC' which was never optioned on E36 M3's from factory. This car also came optioned with the cold weather package, from Limited Slip Differential (LSD) to heated seats/door locks/mirrors. With all this together, the car's dubbed number 6 of 288 and has its individual stamp stating so located in the engine bay. Car comes with a Clean California title with 126,100 miles on the odometer, a clean carfax, and no check engine lights.

The car itself has been extensively documented with a large manilla folder filled with receipts and paperwork on everything maintenance related done to the car since 1998 including original pictures of the vehicle 20 years ago.

Unfortunately, like most 20 year old M3's out there, this particular vehicle needs its fair amount of work, therefor the price has been priced accordingly (well below market value and as well KBB's private party value). It runs and drives extremely well, pulls as it should, and has no leaks with the exception of a small leak from the power steering reservoir cap that most bmw owners are familiar with. Upon inspection of the vehicle, feel free to bring a mechanic! For those wondering, yes the car has the updated E36 M3 engine being the S52 mated with an automatic 5speed.

As for issues that should be addressed;
          -Automatic convertible top is broken! Was working weeks ago, but one day weeks ago gave out. Since then, the top has been manually closed and opened with no issues (just inconvenience).
          -Car has some paint fade on the passenger side, rear, and as well on motorsport mirrors.
          -The front two wheels could use balancing, as well the front two rotors needing to be resurfaced (causes a shimmy upon braking).
          -Car needs a new rear vert window
          -Blower motor seems to be dyeing and turns on and off when it wants, A/C and Heat work beautifully when the blower motor wants to come on.
          -SRS Light on due to passenger seat sensor
          -Rear Headrests could use recovering

With all this being written, *PLEASE READ before contacting me. If you have any further questions feel free to ask away, the car is being smogged Friday January 25th, and should pass with flying colors, I will update this post upon completion, as of today tags are still good until AUG of 2018 ready to be driven home by its new owner. Asking $4,400 or best offer. Please no lowballs, as the cars already well below market value and if the e36 market shoots up as the e30 market did (like many are anticipating) this car will be worth a pretty penny in a few years.

Comment

Nearly spit my dinner out reading this one.

BMW E30 325 COUPE RARE 5 SPEED BLACK NOT A ROT BOX

My question at what level of rot hole would it be deemed a rot box?
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Not a rot box? This kid is nuts. That whole car looks worse than my sunroof panel.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                Not a rot box? This kid is nuts. That whole car looks worse than my sunroof panel.
                This car looks worse than my Alfa.

Comment

:rofl:
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    This car looks worse than my Alfa.
                    On an Alfa, rust is character.
                    My new E34 525i Sport Limousine Blog
                    http://bmw525isportlimousine.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

I really like the leather wrapped center console. Black over tan is such a great combination.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

^if thats the rust you can see i can only imagine what horrors await under the car and when you remove the carpet. I would never buy a vintage car in New England.

The Build:
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Love this E21

For sale e21 show car winner of Socal Vintage best e21 2013 and 2014. HB concourse winner best modified BMW 80 and up 2015 and 2017. Car has been featured in Bimmer magazine June 2016 issue 139. https://www.bimmer-mag.com/issues/13...t#.WQYKr4FlCaM
                          1981 BMW 320i
                          with Motorsport front and rear spoiler
                          euro rear valance conversion
                          ENGINE
                          2.1L M10 stoker built by Top End Performance, ~140hp
                          - 2.0L crankshaft, custom JE pistons, ported and polished cylinder head
                          Dual Weber side drafts
                          Ron Davis aluminum radiator
                          SPahl Electric fan and Adjustable electric fan thermostat
                          Factoryworks 2.25" exhaust system

Comment

BMW 1975 2002 TRIBUTE TURBO - $12000 (PACIFIC BEACH)

BMW 2002 1975, IT STARTS LIKE A NEW CAR, EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECT, NEED TO SEEL IT BECAUSE I'M MOVING.

REAL INTERESTED CALL OR TEXT

show contact info

EIGHT-FIVE-EIGHT-TWO-FOUR-TWO-EIGHT-CERO-CERO-FIVE.

Comment

that seems like a pretty gosh darned good deal
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Anybody on here know much about 2002s? Any red flags with that turbo replica?

Comment

Working...
                                X