Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErectNoose View Post
    Just saw this thing while doing my daily craigslist searches. Looks pretty rad

LS1 E30 $10,000

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/...799819454.html
    I am so glad this is on the other side of the country or I would have another E30.
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
      I am so glad this is on the other side of the country or I would have another E30.

Same...plus the wife said no haha
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I've found another local E30 that makes mine look like it belongs in a barret jackson auction.

1989 bmw 325i sedan.
        Long build sheet
        Will discuss with potential buyer
        Text only
        Dont waste my time and i won't waste yours.
        Thank you
        $5,500 for a mess of an E30. Rattle canned, cracked dash, taped intake elbow, beige comfort seats, no AC, crappy bumper cover, spoiler that is probably wood screwed on... Craigslist will really make you mourn for the state of the E30 market sometimes.

Originally posted by ErectNoose View Post
        Just saw this thing while doing my daily craigslist searches. Looks pretty rad

LS1 E30 $10,000

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/...799819454.html
        What's the point of stupid tacked-on fender flares when you're running tires that would fit under stock fenders? Oh wait

SLR angle kit
        He's tampered with the suspension geometry and those skinny tires no longer fit. That explains it. Friggin drifters
        Attached Files

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
          I've found another local E30 that makes mine look like it belongs in a barret jackson auction.

$5,500 for a mess of an E30. Rattle canned, cracked dash, taped intake elbow, beige comfort seats, no AC, crappy bumper cover, spoiler that is probably wood screwed on... Craigslist will really make you mourn for the state of the E30 market sometimes.

What's the point of stupid tacked-on fender flares when you're running tires that would fit under stock fenders? Oh wait

He's tampered with the suspension geometry and those skinny tires no longer fit. That explains it. Friggin drifters
          Looks like someone said no to bronzit.

I also do not care for the LS1 car.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Looks like someone said no to bronzit.

I also do not care for the LS1 car.

Haha I ironically just came across that post in Miami on CL just a few mins ago. Horrible

Comment

1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe - manual transmission - $2500
              https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...799910931.html

1990 Ford Thunderbird SC 35th anniversary edition in a 5 speed manual transmission. One of 511 ever made, and probably one of the last few running manuals on the road. Car is in pretty good shape and the transmission/clutch are good. Paint is actually pretty good too. This is the supercharged v6. Odometer says 98k but it stopped working which is common, but it has around 107k on it. Has minimal rust. Suede interior was replaced with black leather. Has dashboard cover. Current safety inspection. When the car is first started it will still out if you don't give it some gas, but after a few minutes it's fine. I think it's a vacuum leak. Other than that it runs fine. Clean title in hand. All of the lights work, firm ride works, windows work, ebrake works. I haven't installed it yet but the car comes with new rear trim which is hard to find. I'll post up pictures as soon as possible. Car is currently garaged. Recent oil change.

Comment

1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe - manual transmission - $2500
                https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...799910931.html

1990 Ford Thunderbird SC 35th anniversary edition in a 5 speed manual transmission. One of 511 ever made, and probably one of the last few running manuals on the road. Car is in pretty good shape and the transmission/clutch are good. Paint is actually pretty good too. This is the supercharged v6. Odometer says 98k but it stopped working which is common, but it has around 107k on it. Has minimal rust. Suede interior was replaced with black leather. Has dashboard cover. Current safety inspection. When the car is first started it will still out if you don't give it some gas, but after a few minutes it's fine. I think it's a vacuum leak. Other than that it runs fine. Clean title in hand. All of the lights work, firm ride works, windows work, ebrake works. I haven't installed it yet but the car comes with new rear trim which is hard to find. I'll post up pictures as soon as possible. Car is currently garaged. Recent oil change.
                I owned one of those cars back in the day, while it was a boat, I still loved it!
                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                  I owned one of those cars back in the day, while it was a boat, I still loved it!
                  I have heard many times of the near irrational love of S/Cs.

Comment

I have heard many times of the near irrational love of S/Cs.
                    What more could you want when you were in HS, it was RWD, a stick, and an LSD so I could do childish burnouts.

All that and it was comfortable and had lots of options.
                    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I had more than a handful of 1984 to 1988 thunderbird turbo coupes when I was in high school and college. I outgrew them and started buying e30's instead.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        I had more than a handful of 1984 to 1988 thunderbird turbo coupes when I was in high school and college. I outgrew them and started buying e30's instead.
                        YES!!!

I want to expand my e30 and 2002 love by acquiring an E21. But check out this touring...

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
                        (google map)

1988 BMW 325i
                        fuel: gas
                        odometer: 107000
                        title status: clean
                        transmission: manual
                        I am selling my E30 325i Touring. It's a 1988 with a manual transmission. I've had the car for 4 1/2 years and have done a driving restoration of the car during that time. The car was originally white and is now Lemans Blue.

Pretty much everything mechanical was replaced and/or refurbished. The engine was pulled cleaned and painted and most every gasket and seal replaced, same with the transmission.

All new clutch components.

New starter, alternator, ps pump, hoses, belts, pretty much everything under the hood.

The engine bay was painted black.

The front and rear sub frames were both removed, cleaned, painted and all new bushings, shocks, springs and sway bars, H&R and Bilstein sport and Suspension Techniques sway bars. New drilled/slotted rotors, pads, stainless brake lines, rebuilt calipers painted blue, new wheel bearings.

New driveshaft and gas tank.

New XXR 16x8 wheels with new Yokohama s.drive tires.

New Ireland Engineering exhaust with new Magnaflow cat.

Interior was completely stripped, cleaned, dyed or redyed black, new black headliner. Dash is crack free, analog clock in dash, sport steering wheel.

Paint job is average, ok for a daily driver but not a show car paint job but looks great in the Lemans Blue. All exterior trim was repainted black.

The car originally came from Germany.

I'm putting it up for sale because I've had my fun with it and I am ready to move on to another project. I've had many E30's in the last 5 years or so but this one is by far the best.

NO TRADES

I DO NOT NEED HELP SELLING IT.

Current Bimmers:
                        1991 525i, lagungrun
                        1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
                        1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
                        1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
                        1989 325is, bronzit
                        1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
                        1981 320i, saphirblau
                        1976 2002, mintgrun

"Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

Comment

Here's another one in the PNW area. Original 1987 Hartge 325i vert

Attached Files

Comment

Porsche 911 Project Car

Originally posted by craigslist_troll
                            Porsche 911 Targa, One Owner Car in very restorable condition. Started to restore it but ran out of time and I just have too many other projects right now. I drug it out of the barn to get some better pictures of it.

No low-ballers, tire-kickers, or time-wasters, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE! Also, don't bother contacting me unless you have CASH IN HAND.

Get this one before someone like Magnus Walker modifies it, this car deserves a full restoration! I just read online that a 1985 Porsche sold at auction for almost six million dollars, and it didn't even have a Targa option like this car.
                            Attached Files
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Sick deal on that 911!

Does he go by Craig or should we call him Mr. Troll?

Comment

this guy sounds like a dick. do your research! the 6 speed swap alone is worth what he is asking for it!!!! lol. I can't understand why it has not sold?

1991 BMW E31 850i 6 Speed Manual V12 *Project car* - $5500 (Alamo Ranch)

For sale is a 1991 Bmw 850i coupe
                                5.0 V12
                                6 Speed 560g Getrag Transmission
                                1 of 847 originally imported Manual 850i to usa.
                                Csi front airdam
                                141k miles
                                CLEAN TEXAS TITLE in my name.
                                It is a project car/restoration.
                                Front and rear windshield broken.
                                Drives seat torn.
                                Doors don't open from outside
                                Various dents on car
                                I haven't started it in 2 year when I bought it, ran just enough to load on trailer.

Also have a running 5.4 M73 available for purchase as a upgrade still in donor E38 750il.

Will not accept offers over the phone or any lowball overs. 6 speed swap alone is worth over my asking price.
                                Please do your research.
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X