Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...yah. That one is going to be an out there number when all is said and done I'm thinking. Could it be a $100K car? Maybe.
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyP View Post
      Now isnt this just goddamn beautiful. The word perfect comes to mind. For a non evo car, this checks pretty much all the boxes. Really well done, nice choices, good people in its resume LOL.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...omment-3088808
      Yeah, that's a nice looking little car. Do want.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
        Yeah, that's a nice looking little car. Do want.
        Your sig still kills me every time I see it.
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
          Your sig still kills me every time I see it.
          #makesonnygreatagain
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
            ...yah. That one is going to be an out there number when all is said and done I'm thinking. Could it be a $100K car? Maybe.
            I think six figures might be a stretch at 158k miles.
            Back to my roots

Comment

Im gonna say, stick 2 brand new axles in it, steam clean the underside, re-shoot resubmit all underside photos and I think it would be worth $20K in the car's presentation.
              Its the only loose end on that car.

Its kind of baffliing with the attention to detail and money that was put in the car that those old greasy, cracked axles were left in it,,, and the underside isnt really detailed out (comparative to the rest of the car).

Although,,, the car isnt "stock" and those big money people like stock.
              "I" think its perfect, but will the big money guys think its a great car with Alpha N, CF box, hotted up 2.5 and the MTech interior, maybe not.
              Those big money guys, the ones that always say things like "I manage a collection" or some bullshit scoffed at that Alpine Japanese market car which I also thought was pretty much perrrrrfect for a non Evo car.
              Last edited by JimmyP; 03-28-2019, 09:07 AM.
              Jimmy P.
              87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
              88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Garage Queen
              88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - SCCA SPU #98
              92 M Technic Cabrio - S14 Powered!
              98 318Ti Morea Green
              04 Ford F350 Dually Tow Machine

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyP View Post

Although,,, the car isnt "stock" and those big money people like stock.
                "I" think its perfect, but will the big money guys think its a great car with Alpha N, CF box, hotted up 2.5 and the MTech interior, maybe not.
                Those big money guys, the ones that always say things like "I manage a collection" or some bullshit scoffed at that Alpine Japanese market car which I also thought was pretty much perrrrrfect for a non Evo car.
                BaT high society in a nutshell

Comment

So TL;DR on that S52 swap. Reserve not met? What was up with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Yup, I didnt recognize it, but others seemed to imply that they did...
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Tisoc View Post
                      BaT high society in a nutshell

Thing is, it’s one thing to be able to afford to buy many of the cars they sell. But the people with the real “fuck it” money are the guys with the balls to participate in Goodwood or on the track with their 1 of 3 Ferrari’s and such. Those are the guys to respect. How many of the “collectors” you see on BAT will actually drive, and I mean DRIVE, the cars they are buying. It’s one thing to amass a collection and occasionally bring something to a Cars & Coffee, it’s another to be a Jay Leno and take your chance on the LA freeways with them.

I guess it’s kind of the same reason I hate people that move to Portland because it’s cool. They only want in to car collecting because it’s the in thing right now, not because they actually want to own/drive/wrench on what they are buying. Sure it helps all our values, but what happens when it’s not cool anymore...

I’ll still own classic cars as long as I live in Oregon - which will probably be until the end of (my) time.

2016 Ford Flex

Comment

The white M3 is pretty outstanding, despite the miles it will go high.

Comment

"Thousands to go" for a salvage title, TMU car with SE30 suspension and ROTA's? High expectations to say the least, $9500 is good money IMO
                          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

I missed the salvage title part... $9500 shouldve been enough
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

1991 Mtech2 325i
                              Bid for the chance to own a 1990 BMW 325i M-Technic II 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #17,670.
                              Attached Files
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

This should totally be on BaT.. single owner 82k miles
                                I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                                DB vert plastic bumpers
                                OEM Keys
                                MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                                91 ic Calypso 3.1
                                86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                                TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                                e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X