Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That LSB e46m3 going for 90k today was just retarded.
    Build Thread: Ryan's Hennarot 318is
    COTM Aug 2019

Comment

Wait, what? I had to look that up.

Bid for the chance to own a 16k-Mile 2003.5 BMW M3 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #21,126.

There's no doubt that's an expensive car, with it being laguna seca blue, low miles, and having CSL bits and $$$$ coilovers and such... but $90,000? Come on now.

IG @turbovarg
      '91 318is, M20 turbo
      [CoTM: 4-18]
      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
      - updated 3-17

Comment

Somebody had to really love those mods to pay 90K for it. Hopefully that doesn't begin to ruin the market for other E46 M3's.

Comment

Now THAT's stupid money for a car that you can still find for under 20k, hell even 10k. Mods or no mods, LSB or not.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I must be just weird, but I really don’t like LSB as a color.. just don’t think it looks good on anything. My buddy loves it, so gives me crap about any LSB cars we see around town.

It has to be the mileage on that car, that’s it. The mods are meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              I must be just weird, but I really don’t like LSB as a color.. just don’t think it looks good on anything. My buddy loves it, so gives me crap about any LSB cars we see around town.

It has to be the mileage on that car, that’s it. The mods are meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You're super weird! Everyone loves LSB. Almost as much as they love Bronzit!

But seriously, that was stupid money paid. I agree, it had to be the mileage.
              90 Bronzit 325is
              16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Not an e30, but the only M57 e91 in North America. This was a quality swap and owned by a good friend. What do you do when BMW decided not to import the 335d wagon, build your own! This little wagon will put many muscle cars to shame and get 30+ mpg while doing so...cool car

1991 318is
                2004 330ci
                2011 335d

Comment

That's pretty cool. Why get rid of it? Seems perfect as a DD.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  [CoTM: 4-18]
                  '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                  - updated 3-17

Comment

A dyno test performed in June 2019 that recorded 454 horsepower and 732 lb-ft of torque
                    Uh, wow.
                    My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                      That's pretty cool. Why get rid of it? Seems perfect as a DD.
                      He's a young and talented guy. Getting married and trying to pay off his college debt. I respect that!
                      1991 318is
                      2004 330ci
                      2011 335d

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                        Uh, wow.
                        My e90 is somewhere around 370/580 on tune and stock turbos, so yeah pretty crazy what hybrids can do!!
                        1991 318is
                        2004 330ci
                        2011 335d

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                          Uh, wow.
                          These engines are amazing. Mine dyno'd 289whp/489wtq with just a basic tune, zero other mods. Considering that wagon has a fully built engine I'm not surprised at his numbers. Hell if you added meth injection you could get even more power fairly easily, I'm honestly surprised this car doesn't have it already.

Comment

Ive been super tempted to get a 335D as a daily for years, but something about the car doesnt sit right with me... however a TurboDiesel BMW is still a thought I dream about
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              Ive been super tempted to get a 335D as a daily for years, but something about the car doesnt sit right with me... however a TurboDiesel BMW is still a thought I dream about
                              I have put 90K miles on mine in three years...still brings a smile every day. Tough owning this car in CA though with emissions equipment in place...clogs up with CBU. '09-'13 X5D is another great daily with same engine
                              1991 318is
                              2004 330ci
                              2011 335d

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                                Those pictures look nice for a poster or instagram, but are terrible for auction pictures.
                                ... and yet it still sells for $11,000....

also this one slipped through somehow and closes tomorrow

1989 325i Convertible
                                Bid for the chance to own a 1989 BMW 325i Convertible at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #21,252.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X