No announcement yet.

Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried uploading a pic of the error message I got while posting earlier but it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      It’s definitely faster. Came here expecting Spam, instead Poppa Bear comes through with some much needed speed.

Can someone try loading some pics and see if that is working again. I might need to take
      MrBurgundy out of timeout so we can see his new GF
      Still not letting me load pics either
      sigpic84 325e

Comment

I'd say while it's been "slow" since the upgrade, it's basically unusable now. It took me the better part of 20 minutes to 1) load the forum 2) load my notifications page 3) load this thread to make my reply. 3 page loads, each of them over 5 minutes.

I tried use page speed test tools on the forum, none of them would even work due to the insane response times.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I'd say while it's been "slow" since the upgrade, it's basically unusable now. It took me the better part of 20 minutes to 1) load the forum 2) load my notifications page 3) load this thread to make my reply. 3 page loads, each of them over 5 minutes.

I tried use page speed test tools on the forum, none of them would even work due to the insane response times.

EDIT: Can't post replies, getting a SQL error.

RISING EDGE

Comment

That issue will be resolved soon, it appears to be a DBCacheEvent that is getting stuck while running its query, I've reached out to a few folks on resolution (including my DBA)

Its slow because I need to manually kill the query whenever it happens, otherwise it chugs along time.

Comment

Originally posted by 808ETA View Post

Still not letting me load pics either
              This has been corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post

This has been corrected.
                Cool!! Thank you
                sigpic84 325e

Comment

Holy fuckin shit its fast now. Somebody do a server-side 24v swap?

Comment

Thanks James Crivellone for making the tweaks - site is running so much better - Happy New Year!

Comment

echoing others' sentiments, it's fast as fuck this morning!
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

wow, nice!
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

The site is definitely way faster now, and it seems like the DB issue has been resolved.

I am no longer receiving email notifications from the site, though. James Crivellone

RISING EDGE

Comment

Yeah, massive improvement.

Thank you
                            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                            Q
                            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                              The site is definitely way faster now, and it seems like the DB issue has been resolved.

I am no longer receiving email notifications from the site, though. James Crivellone
                              Should be fixed

Comment

Got an alert of a software upgrade for both TapaTalk and VBulletin, both of which have been installed.

The occasional slowdown is still DB related, Vbulletin has thrown their hands up and don't know why it happens, so I've created a script to clear the query out if it comes up (will still slow a bit until that script runs)

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X