Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say again, thanks! The forum feels nice and speedy to use! It's so much easier to edit my DIYs with the speed and added GUI.

Comment

email notifications not working again - been that way since Sunday.
      Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
      @autobahnmotorsport
      '88 M5 | '89 330is

Comment

Dumb question: How do I quote multiple people in the same post? In the past I could click "quote" on a post and then "+" for other posts. Now I can only seem to quote one person per post, unless I manually construct it (via copy/paste and quote syntax).

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
          Dumb question: How do I quote multiple people in the same post? In the past I could click "quote" on a post and then "+" for other posts. Now I can only seem to quote one person per post, unless I manually construct it (via copy/paste and quote syntax).
          Has anybody figured this out? I too can only quote one post at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post

Has anybody figured this out? I too can only quote one post at a time.
            I now do this by quoting a person, copying the text that inserts in the "reponse", deleting the text that inserts in the "response", quoting the next person, pasting in the previously quoted text, and so on. Basically, I'm using my copy buffer and the response box to build up all the people I want to quote. So it's a bit of a hassle, but I'm not manually writing the "quote" tags anymore.
            Last edited by mike.bmw; 05-11-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

thanks and hi to everybody, I am a new guy here!

Comment

Working...
              X