i4 Concept video with a lot of E30 video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i4 Concept video with a lot of E30 video

I know many of you are not fans of the new BMWs I like some dislike others but dont hate them.

I am probably in the minority but I actually like this i4 Concept. This video is interesting, you can love it or hate it but they have a lot of 325is goodness in here (even if its bronzit :) )

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Hmmmm I dunno... The kidneys are flat out disgusting on the new cars... and thats an EV so they arent even needed. I will wait and see what the final product is
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Nice to see BMW paying homage to the GOAT BMW.
      Owner - Bavarian Restoration
      BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
      www.BavRest.com
      My Feedback Thread
      Our Facebook!
      Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Someone has to come up with a name for a this degenerative process in styling, taking a characteristic of something and exaggerating it over iterations until it's the only defining feature. In TV/movie fan circles people call it flanderization. The obnoxiously oversized kidney grilles are the flanderization of BMW's styling. Photoshop those giant abominations off of it and you have [generic aggressively styled and bloated looking modern car].

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 3-17

Comment

I like the idea of the i4 & the shape overall is fine (was hoping for something to take on the model 3). Like others, I can't stomach the front - maybe there's an opportunity for AC Schitzer or one of the other aftermarket tuners to come out with a different front bar for the i4 and new 4 series with a smaller grille. They made some great looking fronts in the past, but in recent years not so great. Time to redeem themselves :)
          My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

So the lesson is that both old and new bmw owners are graffiti artists.

Pretty arty farty video, 300odd miles is a long way though. but then they appear to be in the middle of knowwhere in the video, yet with 95% charge, maybe they live out there...

Comment

For sure your not gonna get 300 miles. Probably up to that point. After a few pulls it’s gonna be less. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by e30davie View Post
                So the lesson is that both old and new bmw owners are graffiti artists.

Pretty arty farty video, 300odd miles is a long way though. but then they appear to be in the middle of knowwhere in the video, yet with 95% charge, maybe they live out there...
                Wow you guys really dug into this video lol. I was scanning the E30 most of the time.

All BMW videos have been overly artsy lately.
                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Did BMW hire Chris Bangle back recently? That styling looks way to avant garde to be typical BMW...
                  1986 325e Schwarz (sold)
                  1989 325iX Alpineweiß​ (daily)

Greed is Good

Comment

Working...
                  X