Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    I dig. Think it would look better with matched skirts though.
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I like it more than I thought it would, it's just not as baller.

    What tires did you go with? Apex wheels already sold?
    Originally posted by ak-
    Paint your skirt you ninny
    I want to paint the skirts to match but I'm going to save up and do it all at once. I'm pretty sure I'll be painting the IS lip black to match the rest.

    Matt, I went with Falken 912s because they were cheap and I want to get this thing to pass smog and getting better MPGs and get back to dailying it. Also, yes the Apexs are gone.

    Originally posted by 325ix
    No more big brakes?
    Correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Paint your skirt you ninny

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    No more big brakes?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I like it more than I thought it would, it's just not as baller.

    What tires did you go with? Apex wheels already sold?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    I dig. Think it would look better with matched skirts though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    It's slowly growing on me.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Your car actually looks better now.
    There, I said it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I like the understated look. I bet it hurts peoples feelings even more when it stomps them.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    No need to turn in your man card, Danny. I'm due for a fresh set of those tires, loookin really good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    So glad you went with that size. It looks really great!

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Looks awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    So I put my car together after my gland nut stripped out of my strut tower. Now has stock brakes and euroweaves with 225/50/15s.

    Also it is very dusty, and taken with instagram. Suck it.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Happened to me one time, back in 2006.

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    Originally posted by danny
    the other day one of my driveshaft bolts went missing. So i put in another and it was good.
    needs moar loctite

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    The other day one of my driveshaft bolts went missing. So I put in another and it was good.
    Best update evar

    Leave a comment:

Working...