Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tinkerputzer
    replied
    Jebus you're right.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Damn Danny. Car is looking good!

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by tinkerputzer
    Who makes those tires?
    Reading owns you.

    Originally posted by Danny
    Matt, I went with Falken 912s because they were cheap and I want to get this thing to pass smog and getting better MPGs and get back to dailying it. Also, yes the Apexs are gone.




    Yo, you get your a/c shit done?

    Leave a comment:


  • tinkerputzer
    replied
    Who makes those tires?

    Leave a comment:


  • theBAYsics
    replied
    just read through the whole thread. i hope my sedan is as clean as yours someday! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    I have nothing bad to say about this change except 225/45r15 rs3s are 400 bucks a set.

    Edit: also that you're stupid.
    you're stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    I have nothing bad to say about this change except 225/45r15 rs3s are 400 bucks a set.

    Edit: also that you're stupid.
    Last edited by Wh33lhop; 06-27-2012, 08:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    I like the Euroweaves with the tire.
    Color match your front lip too. If you don't like it, or if you beat it up, it's easier to just go black I suppose.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    since you took a step backwards. enjoy
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Your sig is misleading now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Looks much better :) congrats Danny.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Matt, I went with Falken 912s because they were cheap and I want to get this thing to pass smog and getting better MPGs and get back to dailying it. Also, yes the Apexs are gone.
    Hey, the 912 tires are great for the price! I've had a few sets myself.

    Tell whoever bought the Apex wheels that I want them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid
    I apologize before hand for not searching, but did you sell the brakes already?
    Yes I did.

    Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Danny, why the downgrade? it was hawt before.
    I want to start driving this car more. I can't afford to go to the track as much as I want to and I want to get this back to getting better MPGs and start dailying it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    Danny, why the downgrade? it was hawt before.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    I apologize before hand for not searching, but did you sell the brakes already?

    Leave a comment:

Working...