Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MR 325
    replied
    Need better wheel pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Fuck, I saw the wheel swap elsewhere and was gonna ask about buying the weaves back...

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    There are wheels on there?
    16(15?)x8 rota slipstreams

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    new wheels look good man


    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    I liked the weaves better.
    i haz nao:p

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    There are wheels on there?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    I liked the weaves better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    New schweels

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    ƃʍɐp dns ʎǝɥ
    ¿slǝǝɥʍ plo ǝɥʇ llǝs noʎ
    pooƃ sʞool llıʇS

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    So why the switch to stock brakes and smaller wheels?
    I wanted to drive it more than garage it. Plus I needed the cash for other things, like getting the car smog legal in CA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    So why the switch to stock brakes and smaller wheels?
    15's>17's

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    So why the switch to stock brakes and smaller wheels?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I still like it Danny.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    I have the same feel.

    We all have that feel bro.

    Looking good though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Look more iPhone photos!







    My paint sucks. Anyone wanna come buff it out for me?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Thanks dude!

    Leave a comment:

Working...