Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    The other day one of my driveshaft bolts went missing. So I put in another and it was good.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    tray drifting!

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    tray drifting!

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Well, not bad. car looks clean.

    and fwd skid. Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    Do a skid

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    A bit less than that.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    A grand left over. So you paid $3k?

    Either way it gets good gas mileage so who cares.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Danny why arent you DDing the e30?
    It gets bad gas mileage and I gave it on a hagerty policy that restricts its mileage each year.

    Originally posted by e46s54dr
    Make sure u get full coverage....
    I agree.

    Originally posted by Xat1cZ
    Sorry to inform you this but .... that is not a car :o
    Yeah yeah I know. It's an appliance.

    Originally posted by MR 325
    I am pretty disappointed. An 80's Volvo 240 would have been way better.
    This was a fairly good deal and I still have a grand left over from the sale of the Jeep. I feel pretty okay with my purchase.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I looked for a 240 awhile before I got my e30, and good condition running one were pretty non exisitent it seemed like. I mean I know they are there, but they seeemed scaarce.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I am pretty disappointed. An 80's Volvo 240 would have been way better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    Sorry to inform you this but .... that is not a car :o

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    hopefully you still have a majority of the money you made off your jeep.

    I cannot see you driving that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    Danny why arent you DDing the e30?

    Leave a comment:


  • e46s54dr
    replied
    Make sure u get full coverage....

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    well cool, congratz on your $$$ saver homie.

    Leave a comment:

Working...