Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny


    Passed BAR today. Who still wants to BBQ?


    BAR BBQ ? Certainly meaty enough, lookin good Danny.

    Leave a comment:


  • rhE-30
    replied
    :up: Thanks.

    Originally posted by Danny
    Here ya go dude.





    Right? This should change methinks.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    right. maybe i'll get my six sorted out and have some sort of warehousebbq

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by rhE-30
    which post has your suspension specs? Nice ride man.
    Here ya go dude.



    Originally posted by kronus
    well I haven't seen it in person! been under a pile of work for months and months.
    Right? This should change methinks.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    It's too loud to be a sleeper :rofl:
    well I haven't seen it in person! been under a pile of work for months and months.

    Leave a comment:


  • rhE-30
    replied
    which post has your suspension specs? Nice ride man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    marry me
    I do.


    Maybe now we can be in that bromance thread.

    Originally posted by kronus
    Total sleeper.
    It's too loud to be a sleeper :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Total sleeper.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    marry me

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I fixed my AC so my car doesn't die every time I clutch in when I have the AC on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    I'm a BBQ slut les dooooooo this hahhahahaa

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied


    Passed BAR today. Who still wants to BBQ?

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Originally posted by dude8383
    TOUCHE my friend. TOUCHE.

    I'll buy ya a beer if I ever meet you in person.
    Sounds like a plan... In four years when I am legal.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Reading owns you too apparently.
    TOUCHE my friend. TOUCHE.

    I'll buy ya a beer if I ever meet you in person.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I have A/C now.
    Originally posted by dude8383
    Reading owns you.

    Yo, you get your a/c shit done?
    Reading owns you too apparently.

    Leave a comment:

Working...