Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    is it le manual?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    inb4VTECJUSTKICKEDINYO.
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    inb4VTECJUSTKICKEDINYO.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I haven't decided yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    awwww yeah,
    you gonna mod it at all? because i know you and cars, but i also know you probably hate ricey mc rice rices.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied


    I decided to be fiscally responsible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by danny
    i bought a car today.
    picssss

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I bought a car today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    CIS is indeed a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    I had an 83 Rabbit GTI, I fucking loved that car. CIS is a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet
    if he wants reliable he doesn't what that 2.0 16v engine. its all about the ABA engine.
    Then why did he post these in his thread "What should I buy if I sell my jeep" or w.e
    I'm just goin with the flow bud.
    Danny:
    I'm actually leaning this way.


    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    2.slow

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    He said reliable, and reSt to go.
    if he wants reliable he doesn't what that 2.0 16v engine. its all about the ABA engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    He said reliable, and reSt to go.

    Leave a comment:

Working...