Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • travis816
    replied
    Bum deal

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Lol wut?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Calypso is rare. Hard to imagine.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Calypso is rare. Hard to imagine.

    How is the new place treatin you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    pics...
    That's a pain. Imagine a broken bumper and a taillight with the bottom section missing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    pics...

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Someone hit my car while it was parked in my parents drive way the day before I moved. Didn't take any sheetmetal but it did kill the rear bumper and one taillight.
    I hope their tires got poped at least.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    How the fuck does somebody hit it IN the driveway?! Lame.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Someone hit my car while it was parked in my parents drive way the day before I moved. Didn't take any sheetmetal but it did kill the rear bumper and one taillight.
    -____- dude why do people like aim for your car? that blows.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    So... car will probably get painted before any of that other stuff happens lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Probably will just skip to blower in a few years time, after paint, and a house. ;)
    I'm guessing you didn't film it getting hit so we can see a resurrection video, right? ;)





    Bummer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Someone hit my car while it was parked in my parents drive way the day before I moved. Didn't take any sheetmetal but it did kill the rear bumper and one taillight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bronzit707
    replied
    Have to ask, you from vacaville? I swear i seen you riding around yesterday on elmira rd by the arco.

    Leave a comment:


  • P.Kelly
    replied
    I gotta start before I can finish...

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    It sounds like a pretty ok car.
    It is pretty not bad.

    Originally posted by P.Kelly
    Nah, I've seen it. It's a total POS...



    Seriously, its a cool car, but it was on jack stands so I didn't get a ride. It's Danny's fault I have an S5X in my garage waiting to go into my car.
    It's all back together now, I've been driving it the last week or so for fun. Finish that thing up!

    Originally posted by JCarp90
    I want a Calypso sedan. :(

    So jelly.
    Its not worth the paparazzi.

    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    Hey did you ever get the unloader relay figured out?
    Yeah I did. I ground pin 15.

    Leave a comment:

Working...