Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    I don't get it.

    Just come by next time Marco. I don't mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I was wondering what you were doing in your garage.

    I would say black lip to match the black skirts and rear valence then once you paint the whole car color match everything...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30shmobberr
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    Then you might as well just leave them until you do that.

    Looks like a good time
    +1

    And thumbs up, your doing it right Danny.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Nope. I'll color match it when I repaint the whole car.
    Then you might as well just leave them until you do that.

    Looks like a good time

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Nope. I'll color match it when I repaint the whole car.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Perfect example of a gorgeous 4 door.

    Leave a comment:


  • everlast
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Color match isn't an option.
    Why? I vote color match. Pull off the gas door, take it to a shop with a wide-spectrum analyzer, get them to mix paint. Paint.

    In any case, nice 4dr.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Color match isn't an option.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Color match.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    That faded striping is the only bit I dislike, overall very nice Danny. Clean daily =)

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    black lip

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    color match skirts and rear valence and done

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I finally put on my IS skirts. Should I paint my IS lip black or leave it as is?





    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    East Oakland out hurr mayne.

    Leave a comment:

Working...