Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Thanks guys. Don't worry about pics of the e30, you'll see those soon enough ; )

    I know you're all gearheads and could probably appreciate some non e30 content as well. I don't plan on doing many more mods with the XJ, but we all know how that goes.
    I think everyone does :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    fuck yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Thanks guys. Don't worry about pics of the e30, you'll see those soon enough ; )

    I know you're all gearheads and could probably appreciate some non e30 content as well. I don't plan on doing many more mods with the XJ, but we all know how that goes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    I'm going to flip my sig picture over and put it on the right.

    Jeep looks badass dude. I'm jealous. Always wanted an older Cherokee.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Looks great. People hating on it are total noobs.

    You should space the wheels out a little.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    mullet would be cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Plans to trim the fenders?

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    He grew a mullet maybe?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    it's no e30?! :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Got my tires installed on the jerpalerp



    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    big tires = big money :(

    looks good anyway. i've always wanted one of these, but not the gas mileage that comes with them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Finished the lift on my XJ, 3" Rough Country.



    31x10.50x15 tires are next on the list, I know it looks goofy on stock tires but I have to wait on the big tires due to budget constraints.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yes, a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    It finally rained today, that was fun.
    did you get wet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    It finally rained today, that was fun.

    Leave a comment:

Working...